Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Comment On Bicycle Weight

I'm not a weight weenie.  First of all, I'm overweight myself.  Not grotesquely obese (I think), but like a lot of Americans, I could certa…

Started by Jim Reho in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Mike Schwab

So. Chgo. Velodrome Sept Open Meeting and Directors Elections

South Chicago Velodrome Association is having another public meeting in about 3 weeks and looking for input here (until 7pm): Quick Questi…

Started by Marcus Moore in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Marcus Moore

Bathrooms close to lakefront trail

Hi Everyone.  Since the public restrooms on the lakefront trail are closed now can anyone share names of places that are not to far off tra…

Started by Joe in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Joe

Starting Monday 9/14, Chainlink Will Reporting from Interbike and CX Vegas Next Week

What would you like to see for new gadgets, bikes, gear, or ? We'll be reporting through out the week on Chainlink, Facebook, Twitter, Ins…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by daWillinChi

Chainlinker Jaik Could Use a Boost From Us!

As you know, Chainlinker Jaik has been riding his bike from Seattle down to Key West (4300 miles!) to raise money for cancer research. H…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

12 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Jaik S.

SOLD - Soma Fabrications Highway One Handlebars $20 / 44cm / 26.0 / 130mm drop x 75 mm reach

For sale is a set of Soma Fabrications Highway One handlebars, 44 cm width and 26.0 claim size.  Great condition with some minor scuffing f…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5 in Marketplace

2 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

High Wave Flooding Expected on Parts of Lake Front Path for Saturday 9/12/15

http://chicagoweathercenter.com/blog/beach-hazards-statement-remains-in-effect-for-lakeside-counties-into-saturday With the weather chang…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Gene Tenner

Trip to Chicago Sep 12 advice.

I'm wanting to come see (JFK) http://www.assassinationtheater.com/ for the Sep 12 5pm show.  Not wanting to pay $200 for a hotel room downt…

Started by Mike Schwab in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Joe

1988 vintage Cannondale road bike SOLD

Dusty blue Cannondale road bike with railroad station logo, aluminum frame. Needs a little work (oil and perhaps some tinkering with the de…

Started by Nancy L. Fagin in Marketplace

4 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Nancy L. Fagin

Trek 800 Sport 2002 Hardtail in touring configuration - $240

Hey all - this pony's been sitting in storage for too long and my next build is going to need a different set of components completely, so…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM in Marketplace

1 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service