Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local 'Stand up guy' tales hit and run 6 blocks through alleys to get plate

A Friend of mine I grew up with in evanston posted to FB describing a bad hit a run of a woman biker on a side street during Thursday night…

Started by PK RPR in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Sep 18, 2015

5:45pm - Worst time of day for road ragers ?

http://knowhow.napaonline.com/5-ways-to-avoid-road-rage/?utm_source=mnn&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=2014sponsorship&cid=disp

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Fai Mok

Apple Cider Century

I have two tickets for the apple cider century. I am unable to attend.  I am asking $40/tx/obo (I have two). Please message me if you are i…

Started by JoAnna in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by JoAnna

Recovered My Stolen Bike

Back in 2011, I had my new bike at the time stolen. Immediately after filing a police report, I registered the information at Chicago Stole…

Started by daWillinChi in Bikes and Bicycling

15 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Michael B

NEW WTB 29er Rim Set For Sale

New WTB Frequency i19 Race 29er wheels for sale. Came stock on my Jamis Dakota Pro and took them off the day I got it for an upgraded set -…

Started by Philippe Giscard in Marketplace

0 Sep 17, 2015

Bike friendly places to eat

Hi. Can anyone recommend any bike friendly places to eat relatively close to lakefront bike path? Like within a mile? Thank you.

Started by Joe in Bikes and Bicycling

13 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

F/S: Abus Bordo Granit X-Plus 6500 - $50

This is a pre 2012 Abus Bordo Granit X-Plus 6500 links bike lock that is the lighter model of the current ones - because of the plastic co…

Started by daWillinChi in Marketplace

2 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by daWillinChi

FS: Abus U-Mini Lock $40

Brand new in box and never used Abus U-Mini lock (U-Mini 40/130HB140). Craigslist ad:  http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bop/5213455755.…

Started by daWillinChi in Marketplace

1 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by daWillinChi

Apple Cider Century :: September 27, 2015

Hi- I'm wondering if anyone has a registration they are no longer able to use and would be interested in selling? I am on the fence about r…

Started by Teresa Sheppard in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Cheryl

Some jerk keeps vandalizing my lights

What to do when some a-hole insists on stealing or otherwise messing with my lights? More: I super glue every part that isn't required to…

Started by Brad Bauer in Bikes and Bicycling

24 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Maurice

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service