Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should California give subsidies to people buying bicycles?

The California Bicycle Association has a plan. It’s called the Bicycle Purchase Incentive Pilot Program, and would rebate up to $500 off th…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Performance Bicycle

In honor of "Full Moon Fiasco" *post your memories, pics, and good times here*

Dana did this wonderful thing. He started this ride, "Full Moon Fiasco" that captured the city at night, kept it social and through his lov…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

3 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Lee Roy

Need poster for our ride

Hello there friends! We are seeking someone to design us a poster for this year's RED JAC ride. It would fit onto a vertical legal sized p…

Started by Eric Alvarez in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

0 Feb 22, 2016

Are you kidding me?! What are a cyclist's rights in this circumstance?

Riding through loop today, guy jaywalks, so I swerve behind him, figuring 'whatever it's a Monday, at least we wont crash into each other'.…

Started by Mr. Z'sss in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

5 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Jim Reho

Jake Arrieta - bikie

I guess Cubs pitcher Jake Arrieta is a bikie: http://bikesandthecity.blogspot.com/2015/08/cubs-pitcher-jake-arrieta-loves-bikes.html

Started by Skip Montanaro 0mi in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

1 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Jim Reho

Anti-Dooring System Proposed

http://dooringalertsystems.com/ There is a new anti-dooring system proposed by inventors that is incorporated into a vehicle's technology.…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

47 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Michael B

Saddles, a bag, and U-locks for sale

Green Mission Workshop Vandal $200Lynskey Sport saddle $30Giant / Liv Connect Forward women saddle $25Abus Mini U-Lock (brand new) $40Krypt…

Started by daWillinChi in Marketplace

0 Feb 21, 2016

Cyclists (Literally) Blown Off Their Bikes

During stage three race organizers ended up having to cancel the race because the cyclists were getting blown off their bikes in the wind.…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Tom A.K.

Like Trek, Giant Will Begin Selling Directly to Consumers

While the local bike shops are being reassured they will still get a percentage of the sales that originate online, I wonder if this really…

3 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by mike w.

The Bikes of Our Youth - Stingrays, Banana Seats, Huffy Bikes, and Riding Your Bike Everywhere

This is me with my brother and my beloved Huffy in the 70s.  I loved to ride that bike as much as I could. I didn't take it to school but…

13 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by David Barish

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service