Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mavic Cosmic SL 50C $400 front wheel only

Mavic Cosmic SL 50C $400 front wheel only Carbon Wheel with allow braking surface. Clincher in very good condition.

Started by Christian in Marketplace

0 Feb 15, 2016

Fundraiser ride for local biking organizations

Hello everyone, I am planning a bike ride to raise funds (through donations and sponsors)for local bicycle organizations that have or assis…

Started by Waymond Smith in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Feb 15, 2016

Winter Cyclist Beards Are The Best.

From Urban Beardsman Snow, beard-cicles, cold weather beard frost...  Post your winter beard selfies and bearded cyclists you find on yo…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

As we enter the deep freeze in Chiberia, where do you dream of moving?

"Never-Ending Chiberia" March, 2015 It's that time of year, El Niño or no, the temps dropped and Chicago feels like the Arctic. Sure, I…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

14 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Melanie M

A bunch of Chrome bags for sale.

Hey All- I've got several Chrome bags I'd like to get rid of: Chrome Yalta Night - $40 Chrome Barrage Cargo Green - $80 Chrome Knurled We…

Started by Charlie Short 2.9 in Marketplace

0 Feb 14, 2016

Bike Love Is in the Air

After having recently won at Tour of Qatar, Cav helps a young woman change her flat.

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Feb 14, 2016

"Bicycling In An Automobile's World" Article

I had an article I authored entitled "Bicycling In An Automobile's World" published in Trial Magazine, the publication of the national tria…

Started by Mike Keating in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

In case you were wondering whats happening on Clybourn...

They are building concrete protected bike lanes which are "supposed" to be open by the end of summer...do you think this is an improvement…

Started by chixieonfixie in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

30 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by David H

Founder of the Company Bought by Microsoft for $250M Sold His Share for a Bike

"Chris Hill-Scott, one of the three co-founders of SwiftKey, who created the application in 2008, decided to leave the company soon after t…

Started by Andrew Bedno in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Andrew Bedno

Recommendation for a Rear Light that can attached to the seat stay and/or reflector mount?

Hi all, Anyone have recommendations for a rear light that can attached to the seat stay (rear fork) on the bike? I have seen some riders ar…

Started by Matt in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by ad

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service