Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free 70cc inner tubes

Because I love you all so much, the first person to text me directly within this website will receive by snail  mail 3 boxes of Giant (name…

Started by SlowCoachOnTheRoad in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Oct 1, 2016

Shamino Cycling Sandals

Crank Brothers Mallet 2 Raw/ Silver pedals, SOLD! Shamino Cycling Sandals size 45/46 in excellent condition . Purchase this season $50.00…

Started by Bobby Mitchell in Marketplace

2 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Bobby Mitchell

crash at Damen/Milwaulkee 9/30/16

I'm joining my first Critical Mass ride tonight. I hope there's an enormous turnout, especially for the vigil at Addison. Enough!!!! https:…

Started by Shalini in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Tom A.K.

Chicago Tribune Commentary: Chicago bicyclists, police yourselves

Commentary: Chicago bicyclists, police yourselves Ron Grossman Chicago Tribune Though Mayor Rahm Emanuel is crowing about Chicago being nam…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Big Marsh?? When will it open?

Anybody have any information on when it will be opening?? Website says "Fall 2016" but no further information, I would really love to get d…

Started by Leah Barry in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

7 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leah Barry

A Positive Tribune Editorial

Incrementally the old boys at the Trib just might be getting the message  It's called the right-hook crash. A motorist on a busy street ap…

Started by Michael B in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Michael B

"Wet Weather? No Problem! A Short Guide to Biking in the Rain"/Sleet? * Video *

https://bikeeastbay.org/wetweather Source: bikeeastbay.org The 'typical' Chicago spring weather is now reoccurring, over and over again .…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Ryan D

Fear and the Four Types of Cyclists

This concept has been circulating through my social media feeds a lot lately with no mention of where it came from. So I went back and foun…

Started by Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by April

Give Input, Chainlinkers: How would you make Chicago streets safer for bicyclists, drivers?

How would you make Chicago streets safer for bicyclists, drivers? Just a week after Chicago was rated as the best city for biking in the…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Sep 29, 2016

Response to cyclist's death in North Center, 9/26

**I live in North Center and commute downtown to work every day. I just finished crying in my office after hearing about this. I wrote this…

Started by Erin Vogel in Bikes and Bicycling

61 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by David H

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service