Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Westbound in the Loop???

"An existing westbound bike lane on Madison has been removed, and it will be replaced by a new westbound protected lane on Randolph, after…

Started by Bill P in Bikes and Bicycling

13 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Josh L.

Help me get permission to bring my bike into the nursing home. Click on the link

https://www.change.org/p/enrique-jimenez-i-want-to-visit-my… Enrique Jimenez: I want to visit my friend in her nursing home convenientl…

Started by Kathy Schubert 'n Suzy Schnauzer in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Josh L.

How is the Red Arrow Highway?

For next summer's big cycling adventure, I'm thinking about trying to ride from around 40th and Western to my friend's place in southwest M…

Started by Jim Reho in Bikes and Bicycling

23 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Jim Reho

What are great team/duo races in the US?

Hey all, I'm looking to do some bike adventures next year that aren't your normal road races. Something like RAGBRAI but as a race, or like…

Started by Jasmin in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Jasmin

Selling new helmets: Catlike Mixino / Louis Garneau Shine

Selling two helmets, basically new/worn for photo opportunity Selling a white Catlike Mixino (small, $110/obo) and a pink Louis Garneau Shi…

Started by Jasmin in Marketplace

0 Oct 15, 2016

Cannondale cyclocross / Gravel bike $505

American made Cannondale CX9 Gravel or race ready Cyclocross bike. Size 52 or a medium. About a 54 top tube. Rides nice and all tuned up,…

Started by Fattylocks in Marketplace

3 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Fattylocks

Veteran Chicago Fire Fighter dies 3 weeks after colliding with a car in Evergreen Park

The description of the crash is kinda vague, but it sounds like somebody suddenly stopped in front of him, and he went over the handlebars…

Started by Maurice in Bikes and Bicycling

18 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by ad

Survey on Potential of Mobile Application Use to Improve Bicycle Trip Quality and Safety

We are hoping that you will participate in this short survey, the purpose of which is to better understand how technology may be used to im…

Started by Ben Clark in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Nate Hutcheson

OK, fess up, who rides the ladybug mixte?

Seen on Armitage recently. Mixtes always catch my eye, they are really interesting on their own. When you see the advantage of the geometr…

Started by Jeff K in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Irvin Steinert

Watch out by the lake front trail near the oak street beach turn!

There gonna repave that section again the next couple of days and the crazy detour has ya dangerously riding close to the wet edge with wav…

Started by Tom Limon in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Oct 13, 2016

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service