Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Lane Blockage - Report the Worst Streets

Yesterday at the Mayor's Bicycle Advisory Council they mentioned bike lane parking/driving is hard to enforce because it's a game of "wack…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

35 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by BikeScnhook

Abus Bordo 6500 Locks - New $100

Hello! I bought a few of these to fill out an order from a store in Germany. I'm keeping one and selling the others. You know what these a…

Started by Brian! in Marketplace

1 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Brian!

Vote Yes or No to the Illinois Transportation Lockbox Amendment? Is the Measure Good or Bad for Cycling?

Does anyone here know if the proposed Illinois "Transportation Lockbox" would increase funding for cycling infrastructure, or completely ki…

Started by Thunder Snow in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Tom A.K.

Found set of keys in bike lane on Webster Ave 10/20/16

Found set of keys in bike lane approx 6PM on Webster Ave just west of Ashland Ave near Maraino's. If they're your keys reply through chainl…

Started by Richard tencats in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Oct 21, 2016

Women: On Bike Harassment?

Hey all you #women who ride #bikes in the city: what are you tired of hearing from cars, peds, and other cyclists? #womencycle #criticalmas…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Cheryl

3 ft of space

Saw this on instagram and had to share.

Started by Babs Owca in Bikes and Bicycling

13 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Brittney

New bike lanes, improvements coming to Chicago Ave. and Sheridan Rd. in Evanston

This is good news: http://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2016/10/update-on-sheridan-road-rebuilding-project-set-for-october-17/ -Conventio…

Started by David P. in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Anne Alt

Wheels, Wheels, Wheels

I have a number of wheel sets I would like to sell locally. Shipping is a small fortune.  1: Mavic 719/Xt Hubs 26 inch. Kenda Slant 6 Tire…

Started by Chris Dryjanski in Marketplace

0 Oct 20, 2016

How many cars did you pass this morning?

I've been doing this commute from Evanston to the loop for years but it wasn't until today that I thought to count the number of cars I pas…

Started by Marc-Paul Lee in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin

Axiom Journey Adjustable 2429 Rear Rack problems and repair

Tonight I modified my Axiom Journey Adjustable 2429 Rear Rack.  I put two additional 5mm bolts into the adjusting rod, making my rack perma…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Oct 19, 2016

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service