Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is anyone using the Bike Commuter Tax Benefit?

I am starting to look into the Commuter Tax Benefit that was made into law a few years ago. I'd like to use it at my new job. Has anyone se…

Started by Kevin Mulcky in Bikes and Bicycling

36 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Filka Bean

Cycling Boots for winter

Hey tcl, winter is approaching and some of us may be under-equipped for it. I am currently in the market for some winter boots and I am con…

Started by Vitaliy in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Irvin Steinert

Bike courier jobs

Does anyone have experience working with companies like Postmates and UberEats, ect as a bike deliverer? I applied for Postmates to get som…

Started by Brittney in Job Postings

4 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Brittney

Palos Trails are 500 votes shy of extra $5,000

Palos Trails are in 4th place in American Hiking Society/Michelob Ultra's Extra Mile campaign. As of yesterday evening, Palos Trails had 50…

Started by Steve Buchtel in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Steve Buchtel

606 To The River: The Big And Small Ideas Of River Trail Action Plan

With a number of public and private projects either underway or scheduled to break ground along the river, several miles of trail could rap…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Nov 11, 2016

Illinois Safe Roads Amendment

I haven't seen this brought up for discussion, but I think it could have significant effect on bicycles, it could prohibit spending gasolin…

Started by Bob Kastigar in Bikes and Bicycling

53 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Irvin Steinert

VINTAGE 1979 SCHWINN CALIENTE MENS RED ROAD BIKE

I volunteer for Community Threads, a non-profit resale shop in Arlington Heights.  We recently received a donation of a 1979 Schwinn Calien…

Started by Terry Szesny in Marketplace

0 Nov 10, 2016

A new bike path, under construction

An unfinished path following the Weber Spur, from Devon Avenue going north to Touhy. https://www.flickr.com/photos/kastigar/sets/7215767407

Started by Bob Kastigar in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Ryan C

Election Time

I'm looking through the sample ballot and wondering about the qualifications of the judges. I'm using the Chicago Council of Lawyers recomm…

Started by SarahB4.0 in General Discussion (not bike related)

16 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Bob Kastigar

Trek Equinox For Sale

Beautiful Trek Equinox Women's specific bike. Fits me perfectly and I'm 5'3". In great shape, gently used and always stored inside. Profess…

Started by lily in Marketplace

3 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Amy Biel

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service