Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago Area Bicycle Product Photo Shoot

Hi, all. I am a photographer in Arlington Heights, IL, and I have a commercial product shoot coming up on Monday (October 24th) afternoon/…

Started by Timothy Kou in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

5 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Timothy Kou

WINTER CYCLING SALES

Does anyone know of any bike shops with good sales this winter.  I got an email from Village Cyclery stating that they are having a Black F…

Started by Shawn A Conley in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Are windproof socks a thing?

I am ready for winter riding. I have extra lights, reflective clothing, lobster gloves have been cleaned, and got a sweet new windbreake…

Started by dav in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by David P.

Glenwood Bikeway project announced

The project which will add a contra-flow bikelane on Glenwood from Ridge to Foster was announced today by alderman Harry Osterman A public…

Started by Duppie in Bikes and Bicycling

47 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by David P.

Need a new lock?

I have some locks for sale - I just have to many and keep using one and the same... - new Kryptonite Keeper 810 Fold, $30 - new Masterlo…

Started by Jasmin in Marketplace

0 Nov 22, 2016

Win a Free Bike - When Cubs Win the World Series !

Just saw this: http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=3f3ef058778b8c42ef9d671a7&id=973fc4e40d How? Step 1. Purchase a cup of coffee [or…

Started by Tom A.K. in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

5 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Tom A.K.

Help me find the victim of a hit and run!! (Division and North Branch, 11/8, 8:50AM)

I'm trying to find the victim of a hit and run I witnessed this morning on Division, east bound at North Branch, at about 8:50AM. A champa…

Started by Donella Demorest in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Anne Alt

Giant Avail 5 (2013) For Sale

I'm selling my 2013 Giant Avail. It's in great shape and rides perfectly, but I upgraded to a new bike. If you're looking for a great entry…

Started by Maggie Kantor in Marketplace

0 Nov 20, 2016

Are old Trek mountain bikes any good?

Oddly enough, I've never had a mountain bike.  When I was a kid in the 60s and early 70s we rode all over, but on pre-Gary Fisher balloon-t…

Started by Jim Reho in Bikes and Bicycling

17 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Irvin Steinert

Reflectors / Please

Reflectors needed please. I've been making these for Working Bikes and need more silvery reflectors. I thought the average bikestore wou…

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Nov 18, 2016

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service