Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In a Perfect (Bike) World, I Would...

In a perfect world I would... pic.twitter.com/aIAxltN1l4 — Judd Lumberjack (@LumberjackCycle) June 28, 2018 I saw this on Twitter and th…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

11 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by Matt Talbert

black, white, gray and the rules of the road

I have  followed  some threads here  lately that  have mused  on rules,  laws and whether  they should be  strictly enforced. I have  read…

Started by David Barish in Bikes and Bicycling

21 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by Anne Alt

Trico Iron Case for sale (used)

Pick up in Lake Forest, IL Asking $200 Please call or text Patrick @ 847-542-7647 Thanks Year after year, the Trico Ironcase is one of o…

Started by Patrick Tivnan in Marketplace

0 Jul 2, 2018

Driver Banned For 2 Years !

6-30-18 A road raging driver in Scotland was fined and banned from driving for two years. He deliberately swerved and tried to hit a group…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jul 1, 2018

We need to help locate this cyclist -- Karl Szwet and looking for his friend "Bill"

Can anyone help? Please follow link and read post.   On May 25 Karl Szwet, a resident of Northwest Indiana and active member of the Chica…

Started by Tominator in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Andrew Bedno

8:49 pm Cyclist hit on Milwaukee and Honore Street 6-28-18

News Chatter: 8:49 Cyclist injured 6-28-18 on Milwakee ave. and Honore Street.  Will update. EMTs have transported the injured cyclist to a…

Started by Tom A.K. in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

1 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Tom A.K.

New Pedestrian Bump on Dearborn between Kinzie and the river

How do you folks like the new pedestrian bump on Dearborn between Kinzie and the river? I think it's kind of cool. It definitely will help…

Started by Alex Z in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Ryan Stahlman

Anyone put their bike on a VIA Rail train in Canada?

I want to put my bike on a route in Canada that does not offer roll-on service, so this means getting a VIA Rail box. Amtrak's boxes are 69…

Started by David in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by David

Indiana to Chicago route.

Hello everyone, First time poster and now that spring is finally here I am ready to ride. I just traded in my hybrid for a Trek 1.2. The l…

Started by Bret Miedema in Bikes and Bicycling

21 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Alex Z

Bicycle Helmet Ratings. How Did Your Helmet Do?

Even with just 30 models in their original test group, the researchers spotted trends beginning to emerge. Helmet style seems to matter: Ro…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Tom A.K.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service