Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTB 120-140mm travel 27.5 suspension fork

I feel like this is a longshot-I'm building up a hardtail and need a fork. Something along the lines of Fox 32 or Rock Shox reba Rl or some…

Started by Gene B in Marketplace

0 Jun 21, 2018

Felt AR4 + Giant Revel for sale/trade: Price reduced

Downsizing my bike collection and hoping to sell and/or trade the following: Felt AR 4 56 cm. SRAM. Carbon everything. Super fast. Supe…

Started by hcalo in Marketplace

0 Jun 20, 2018

No pedestrian signage near Queen's Landing

I seem to have totally missed the signage that was installed on this stretch, when did this happen? I didn't see this coming!

Started by Carter O'Brien in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Ernesto Lube

Elizabeth Brackett, 76, Award-Winning Journalist and Triathlete Has Died from Her Injuries in a Cycling Crash - Was She Assaulted on the LFT?

Updated 6-20-18 https://chicagotonight.wttw.com/2018/06/20/watch-live-funeral-services-elizabeth-brackett http://www.chicagotribune.com/ne

Started by Tom A.K. in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

6 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Jim Reho

$500 REWARD STOLEN BIKE

$500 reward : My specialized hybrid mountain bike. Was stolen off the bike rack while I was in CVS on Ogden & Chicago between 4:45&…

Started by Rob Morgan in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jun 18, 2018

"OOH! I Didn't See You!" - 'Clueless Unobservant Drivers'

I'm getting tired of this lame excuse from cluelessly unobservant drivers. Driver, what happened here?  OOH, I didn't see them ! screensho…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

34 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

Most Bike Friendly Apts

I was thinking about this recently... what are the most bike friendly apartments you can think of?  We viewed a complex with both indoor b…

Started by Meg in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by Meg

SOLD: Workcycles Fr8 with multiple child seats -$1900

Alas, our child-carrying days are nearly over, and we're selling our Fr8! The most ride-able way to carry multiple children and/or a whole…

Started by Cassie in Marketplace

0 Jun 15, 2018

Pothole Reporting

I've seen some bad ones get much worse over the past few months. Theoretically, the more people that report them, the more likely they'll g…

Started by Jaik S. in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

1 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by David P.

Happy 15 Years to Boulevard Bikes!!

Happy Happy 15 years Kevin and all of Boulevard! Also, a BIG thank you to all you do to support The Chainlink community as a team and site…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

0 Jun 14, 2018

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service