The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monkey Run

Who is up for a ride to the Brookfield Zoo? Approx 15 miles each way. Route to be decided, tho Ogden seems most direct (suggestions welcome…

Started by igz

29 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by arman

Caution: Ducks on the north branch trail

Hey All, A few of us rode the north branch trail to the Botanic Garden this morning. I knew we were in for a fun ride when we saw the ducks…

Started by yaj 7.4

0 Jun 20, 2009

How many of us have been hit by a car in Chicago?

I haven't but my wife was. Door opened in the parking lane on Belmont near Racine. Knocked her off her bike and into traffic, a car slammed…

Started by drew larsen

79 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by cutifly

Aug. 1 roomate for apt. on super bike-y Logan Sq. block?

I'm looking for a roommate to share an apartment that's open August 1. I'm 38, a non-smoker and like things neat (and like neat things.) Yo…

Started by John Greenfield

0 Jun 20, 2009

Trade Your Car for a Sweet Bike!

New Belgium Brewing is looking for someone to trade their car for a sweet custom bike for the upcoming Tour de Fat. WHAT IS THE CAR/BIK…

Started by Bikefreeek

4 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

upgrading from "v" to disk brakes

trying to figure out which wheel replacement to get i understand mavic is the choice..... but which one to go with.... avid is the disk sys…

Started by j.a.tackett

17 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by j.a.tackett

Beautiful happenings for the solstice?

What beautiful solstice happenings are going on that you know of? I'm particularly wondering about the evening. Something I can perhaps bik…

Started by Kate

5 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Jasonk

First Bike Tricks Flimed EVER

First Bike Tricks Ever from Bike Blog NYC Look familiar?!

Started by RodimusPrime

1 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by ridedirty

lobbyist to throw off a 100ft.precipice

http://www.crankmychain.com 3rd video down from top sorry can't get the link to activate

Started by jillnerkowski

5 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Brian Ellison

Lotus Elan rebuild

Just wanted to share pics of my latest project, an 80s Lotus Elan rebuilt with mountain bars and brake levers, an adjustable stem, and 'erg…

Started by Primitive Don

2 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Primitive Don

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service