The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eight Reasons Why I Bike

I've posted an article on my blog about why I bike. If you'd like to read it, I would love some feedback from bikers. Here is the start the…

Started by Patrick M

21 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Patrick M

Wanted: you on TV for Winter Bike to Work Day

Hi everyone! A local morning show wants to feature Winter Bike to Work Day tomorrow (of course) and has requested some winter biking folks…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

4 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

Do it yourself Tune Up Class

Start: 01/24/2010 - 2:00pm End: 01/24/2010 - 5:00pm Description: This 6-week series will cover everything you need to know to keep your bik…

Started by Franco

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by pjc jr

Does any one want to deliver for Roma's pizza and a bakery in the loop?

Well if you do call me at (269)207-9118. If I don't pick up leave a message. Two more bikers needed for delivery gig.

Started by Patrick M

0 Jan 19, 2010

Idaho’s stop-as-yield statute ...

http://bicycling.com/blogs/roadrights/2009/07/28/a-stop-sign-solution Idaho’s stop-as-yield statute lets you ride safely and efficiently—w…

Started by Alan Lloyd

6 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Duppie

Phil Wood vs Shimano HF08

So I'm getting ready to build a tamdem back wheel. I've been pretty impressed by what I've heard/learned about Phil Wood Hubs, but Sam over…

Started by A.K.A Paul

1 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Duppie

Stolen Tall Bike

My tall-bike was stolen (or possibly removed byt he city). If you see it please call 224-628-3789 and let me know where you saw it and, if…

Started by Doug Haynes

16 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by dan brown

Hello, Mayor Daley? I know where the city's salt supply went...

It's on my bike! :( Does anyone have any suggestions where I can wash my bike, especially around west loop/uk village? I don't have access…

Started by Will

19 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Eric R

Shipping my bike

I need to ship my bike to Kansas City today. That's right, I plan to Bike Winter Chicago even in another state. Anyone know what's the clos…

Started by Sara Gmitter

8 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Mike Schwab

Lady GaGa impersonator needed for Polka Ride

Folks, Anybody interested in performing onstage with the Polkaholics at Lincoln Square Lanes, after this month's Critical Mass (proposed t…

Started by John Greenfield

1 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Ian

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service