The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bridgestone mixte question...

So excruciatingly early tomorrow morning I'm going to some place called Wood Dale and hopefully coming back with a Bridgestone 100 mixte. …

Started by Michelle Green

13 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Michelle Green

Searching for specialized bike delivery services (in addition to sex toys and sandwich delivery) to include in a magazine piece. Help!

I'm a freelance writer and I'd like to write a feature story compiling different items and services you can have delivered by bike in and a…

Started by Kate

19 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by cutifly

Austin, TX cycling info

I'll be in Austin for my brother's wedding at the end of February. Y'all have any leads for me on bike events? Thanks!

Started by marcus

3 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by megan rucker

Cozy Hearth Tweed Photos

Started by igz

8 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by shar

Look Mom and Dad, We're On TV!

Great video on winter biking featuring Todd Gee, Margo Ohara, Gin Kilgore, Martin Hazard and me!   http://livewellhd.com/video?id=7206997

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

21 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Bob

bike tree - high-density bike parking

Interesting idea from Japan.  I could see one of these near the Board of Trade/LaSalle St. station and another one or two near Union and Og…

Started by Anne Alt

2 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Anne Alt

bottom brackets

So, I'm going to overhaul my bottom bracket.  What's the rule supposed to be, fixed cup comes off last and goes on first?  And...is the fix…

Started by jonathan kabb

3 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Chucko

Bike Winter Swap -- Seeking shoebox of borrowed space at table.

Does anybody have enough space at a table for a shoebox? Understand that space is limited so only asking for what is needed -- size 11 mens…

Started by Jen

3 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

improved Goose Island access

How did I miss this news item last fall? I've got a job interview on Goose Island and was trying to figure out my commute options. I was di…

Started by Anne Alt

26 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Anne Alt

I'm looking to pick up a second gig as a messenger

I'm not familiar with any of the messenger services in Chicago,and I can def go online to find out,but I was wonder if someone could point…

Started by ishnock aka the blue baron

2 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by ishnock aka the blue baron

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service