The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Job Notice: CDOT Bicycle Parking Program paid internship

CDOT Bicycle Parking Program InternThis internship is a great opportunity to help improve bicycling conditions in Chicago!  Be part of the…

Started by Christopher Gagnon

0 Apr 13, 2010

Biyaking: Any Interest In Biking/Paddling Combo?

My primary sport is sea kayaking through the Chicago Area Sea Kayakers Association (CASKA), but I'm entering the biking world through rever…

Started by kayaktjb

9 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Glenn

Suggestions needed! Bike themed music that touches on homelessness, social justice...

I am looking for some great and funky songs featuring  any lyrics or mention of bicycles, homelessness or social justice.  I realize this i…

Started by Ken Gray

6 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Rachel

Chicago Tonight April 13 Bike Safety

Unfortunately, my upstairs neighbor fell off his bike and broke his pelvis. His wife is a producer for Chicago Tonight on Channel 11, WTTW,…

Started by Sol

2 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Sol

Chicago Kidical Mass adds a new monthly ride

Our second Kidical Mass ride was 5 times as big as our first!  If we keep that rate of growth up we'll have over 20 million riders by our 1…

Started by Todd Allen

0 Apr 12, 2010

BikeSnobNYC reveals his identity

Not sure if anyone here is a fan of his blog, but apparently he's outing himself in advance of a book tour.  His real name is Eben Weiss a…

Started by Matt Marque

5 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Joe TV

silly handlebar question

anyone have any idea what kind of bars these could be?

Started by Amanda Olbrys

7 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Primitive Don

Road rage cyclist?

I've gotten angry, but wow! Not like this! A raging cyclist fed up with aggressive Manhattan drivers took matters into his own hands yester…

Started by Kevin Mulcky

17 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Tri Training Buddy

Is anyone out there as crazy as I am and training for a half Ironman?  I'm doing the Steelhead 70.3 in July and want someone to train with.…

Started by Cari Anne

9 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by cutifly

Stolen Kona Major One

My good buddy Joe just got his bike stolen today. It's a brown 2009 Kona Major One with silver SKS fenders. This was taken from outside th…

Started by Bailey Gene Newbrey

32 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service