The Chainlink

Who did you run into that you know today on your ride? Today was unlike any other day, especially in nice weather.

Aaron at Belmont and Clark and then my brother's ex girlfriend/yoga instructor at Schubert and Clark.

Views: 8454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ran into Shawn yesterday on the Elroy-Sparta trail. 

It was nice to see you on the trail, Sue.

That's awesome. One of these years I'll finally make it with my dad to that trail.  Did you have to use your headlamps?

Sue Clark said:

I ran into Shawn yesterday on the Elroy-Sparta trail. 

Headlights and a rain jacket were especially needed for Tunnel #3.  
 
Julie Hochstadter said:

That's awesome. One of these years I'll finally make it with my dad to that trail.  Did you have to use your headlamps?

Sue Clark said:

I ran into Shawn yesterday on the Elroy-Sparta trail. 

why a rain jacket?  Did it rain or is it cold/mildewy?

Shawn C. said:

Headlights and a rain jacket were especially needed for Tunnel #3.  
 
Julie Hochstadter said:

That's awesome. One of these years I'll finally make it with my dad to that trail.  Did you have to use your headlamps?

Sue Clark said:

I ran into Shawn yesterday on the Elroy-Sparta trail. 

It rained briefly in the morning and the water 'poured' from the tunnel ceiling and walls.

Saw Serge on the LFT by Chicago. I think he was sketching, or maybe writing a love letter or a poem, or something. He had a notepad on his lap and a pen/pencil

anyone going to the elroy sparta trail be sure to hit the gift shop at the trailhead. they sell bumper stickers that read "my other car is a bicycle". pick me up a couple extras and I'll gladly reimburse you ;-)

It was nice to see you, also, Shawn. I like the pic of you coming out of the tunnel.

Tunnel #3, which is 3/4th of a mile long, was very drippy. I had the headlight on the bike, but wish I'd also brought the headlight I was using for camping. 

Other than the little bit of rain outside the tunnels and the lot of rain in one tunnel, it was a nice trail. Also nice to not have to worry about being doored.

For a round & a shot! shhhhhhh



Aaron Bussey said:

just don't tell people I was driving - shhhhhhhh

1300 block of west grand avenue today...circa 6:45 am : WINSTON in the yard !!!

 

I biked around back and got to have my fingers licked (he smelled tyrone on me for sure)

 

DB

TMI...


dan brown said:

(he smelled tyrone on me for sure)

 

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service