The Chainlink

Yasmeen's Discussions (2,871)

Discussions Replied To (2264) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Curt(is). Good to see you here. Great to hear your wife is making progress and yo…"

Yasmeen replied 3 hours ago to How far you've ridden in 2020

32 1 hour ago
Reply by Sean

"I'm sorry Ernesto. That sucks. It's my worst fear. My coworker's roommate is sick wi…"

Yasmeen replied on Saturday to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

"I've definitely been enjoying watching these. I love that we will do whatever we can…"

Yasmeen replied on Saturday to We may be quarantined, but at least we can still watch racing

3 yesterday
Reply by David P.

"Yes, I communicate regularly with DC-area (VA/DC/MD) bike and transportation people…"

Yasmeen replied Mar 23 to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

"CLP was officially retired. "

Yasmeen replied Mar 23 to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

""derogatory comments". So, here's the thing, if I warn a member for years for treatm…"

Yasmeen replied Mar 21 to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

"Please, take a breath CLP. Please form kinder thoughts. Please form more compassiona…"

Yasmeen replied Mar 17 to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

"It's a matter of taking complaints seriously. It was reviewed with the moderators so…"

Yasmeen replied Mar 11 to McGrath Lexus/Acura Truck Driver Parked in Elston Bike Lane Chased Me with a Crowbar

16 Mar 13
Reply by ketoguychicago

"So I'm just going to say what it is. If you come on a thread and take a stance that…"

Yasmeen replied Mar 9 to McGrath Lexus/Acura Truck Driver Parked in Elston Bike Lane Chased Me with a Crowbar

16 Mar 13
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I can't believe I'm agreeing with CLP. Road diets are a good thing.  https://safety.…"

Yasmeen replied Feb 7 to NY Thinks About Removing Lanes on a Highway Instead of Widening

10 Feb 7
Reply by ketoguychicago

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service