The Chainlink

Yasmeen's Discussions (2,910)

Discussions Replied To (2294) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, as cyclists, we have to ride carefully, defensively but I ask this - when will…"

Yasmeen replied Jul 2 to Avondale: Driver of City-Owned Truck Hit 31-Year-Old Cyclist, Woman Critically Injured

23 on Monday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Glad you were able to get help with your flat and the person was very helpful. :-)"

Yasmeen replied Jul 1 to shout out to a city worker with a truck

4 Jul 2
Reply by ketoguychicago

"This seems to be a universal issue on shared paths. One thing I did notice is that m…"

Yasmeen replied Jun 24 to LakeFront Path

48 Jun 26
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"The "blind spot" argument is a frustrating one. At some point, most likely, that tru…"

Yasmeen replied Jun 24 to Avondale: Driver of City-Owned Truck Hit 31-Year-Old Cyclist, Woman Critically Injured

23 on Monday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Thanks. Good correction. Will update original post. "

Yasmeen replied Jun 23 to Avondale: Driver of City-Owned Truck Hit 31-Year-Old Cyclist, Woman Critically Injured

23 on Monday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Hey Greg, So sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are healing well. Take care!"

Yasmeen replied Jun 22 to Hi-performance tricycle

6 Jun 22
Reply by Greg Valent

"So there are a couple of reasons why I specifically said "white" and "males". I thin…"

Yasmeen replied Jun 18 to "We Must Talk About Race When We Talk About Bikes"

33 Jun 22
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

"No Tony, not ok. Really not ok. I recommend you read the thread and the articles. If…"

Yasmeen replied Jun 17 to Black Lives Matter

36 Jul 2
Reply by Paul Fitz, Scrabblor

"David, what specifically are you referring to when you say "white person"? Please qu…"

Yasmeen replied Jun 17 to "We Must Talk About Race When We Talk About Bikes"

33 Jun 22
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

"Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the article. Always good to hear from you. "

Yasmeen replied Jun 16 to "We Must Talk About Race When We Talk About Bikes"

33 Jun 22
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service