The Chainlink

Who did you run into that you know today on your ride? Today was unlike any other day, especially in nice weather.

Aaron at Belmont and Clark and then my brother's ex girlfriend/yoga instructor at Schubert and Clark.

Views: 8454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw Gene and the Flamingo on State Street near Huron. He has the neatest sounding bike horn! Go Flamingo!

I saw Will and John last night at wilson and ravenswood. That was fun!

That was no horn; that was my flamingo. He saw a fellow Chainlinker and started squawking.
 
Melanie K said:

I saw Gene and the Flamingo on State Street near Huron. He has the neatest sounding bike horn! Go Flamingo!

Watching episode 1, season 2, of "Boss" I saw this cyclist that I have seen around the loop. I think he's a messenger. can't Miss that bike. :)

I saw Laurie Chipps on Montrose - she was on her way to CX practice, I was on my way to the train. :-)

Garth and I saw Cameron and Susan 2 minutes apart from each other on Wells last week. That was funny.

What were Cameron and Susan doing riding 2 minutes apart from each-other? Hmmmm?

Julie Hochstadter said:

Garth and I saw Cameron and Susan 2 minutes apart from each other on Wells last week. That was funny.

Will V and Pierogi John?

Julie Hochstadter said:

I saw Will and John last night at wilson and ravenswood. That was fun!

I ran into two chainlinkers today. Sarah d. And she referred me to david of lincoln square acupuncture... whoi find out is also a chainlinker. Nice masi frame in the office!

Not today, but last Thursday I met terryg.  It was nice to meet you Terry!

I encountered Iggy this morning on my way to work.

 


I bet he is John "Blunt" Robbins.  I don`t know him, only read about him:

http://gridchicago.com/2012/delivering-the-goods-chicago-hosts-a-gl...

http://timeoutchicago.com/restaurants-bars/bars/76707/the-regular-j...


S.Presley☠ said:

Watching episode 1, season 2, of "Boss" I saw this cyclist that I have seen around the loop. I think he's a messenger. can't Miss that bike. :)

snapshot 

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service