The Chainlink

I want to thank everyone for coming out to the 1,000 Member Party last night! It was a great turnout and so much fun! It was so nice to see a lot of familiar faces and hopefully everyone met several new ones.

The party couldn’t have happened without the support of our sponsors and friends. Thanks so much to Lawyer Jim and Joey of Climate Cycle for providing the pizza, and our friends at TATI Cycles, ZYM electrolyte drink tablets, Specialized and the Active Transportation Alliance and Rebecca Bags for the fantastic prizes.

As promised, here are the prize winners from last night. If you weren’t there to pick up your prize, please send me a message and we’ll arrange a time to pick them up.

$250 gift certificate from TATI Cycles – Sarah Lessem
ZYM Pack – Carrie Watts
Specialized Commuter Packs – Chip Gray and Amy Frye
Active Transportation Gold Packages – Candice Graham and Martin Hazard
Bag from Rebecca Bags – Suchandra Thapa

Two final notes:
- If you have pictures, please upload them and tag them “1,000 Party”.
- Chainlink T-shirts are still available!! More on that in another thread.

Thanks again to everyone for coming out! We hope to see you again soon!

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome! Definitely let us know where we can still get t-shirts...I was going to get one but had to work late. :(

Should we start planning for the 2,000 member party? ;)
Martin gave me his gold package. prize that is.

heh.
Excellent party! Thank you! It was great to get out and talk to so many folks. TGIF!!!
Indeed good times!
I uploaded all the pictures from last night.
Thanks Leah!!!
It was fun, but my head hurts...

At this rate of growth, we should probably wait for the 5,000 mark. I can't do this every week ;)

Thanks to Leah & Julie and all the sponsors.
I'm annoyed I couldn't make it, but the next one. That's all Jonnie.
Thanks Leah and Julie! Had a very nice time, looking forward to the 2,000 member party!
Thanks Leah and Julie. It was a great party.
I'll try to come next time. And with an even better grand prize :)
Excellent party!

Great to see a bunch of people I knew and meet a few new people from the site in person.
I had a great time at the event! I couldnt stay long, but it was very nice to put some faces to screen names and to hang out with people I already knew. Thanks to all who were responsible for putting it together.
I'm disappointed that I couldn't make it. I'm STILL struggling with a nightmarish head cold and I'm sure I woulda been a pissy dud had I ventured out Thursday night.

In any event, it sounds like a great time was had by all. I'm making the next one, dammit!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service