The Chainlink

Anne Alt's Discussions (5,610)

Discussions Replied To (5201) Replies Latest Activity

"That's great!"

Anne Alt replied on Sunday to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

"I'm seeing a mixed bag here in Beverly and Morgan Park - increased speeding, increas…"

Anne Alt replied on Sunday to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

"Sorry to hear it. Hope you can stay safe Ernesto."

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

"Not a bad idea."

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

"If people push the envelope and continue to have group rides in spite of public heal…"

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

"Good perspectives here."

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

"Several years ago I got a new bike with a generator hub and excellent head and tail…"

Anne Alt replied Nov 16, 2019 to Get a clue! and a light!

65 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by David P.

"Beautiful ride this morning. Planning to go out again this afternoon. Much better no…"

Anne Alt replied Nov 16, 2019 to I rode today. Did you?

8445 Feb 3
Reply by N It 2 Win It 2.0

"I have no intention of giving up transportation cycling. I had a very pleasant ride…"

Anne Alt replied Nov 16, 2019 to Marginalization of Transportation Cycling

10 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

"Yes, these things are very important. If you are a witness in ANY crash, please give…"

Anne Alt replied Nov 8, 2019 to Chicago Cyclist Dies After Hit and Run

19 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service