The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'urban' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cannondale h300 City Bike - Large (Purple) Frame Step-Through: Ready to Ride!

Beautiful condition, made in USA Cannondale Hybrid/City Bike h300 1999 model but rarely ridden. Recently replaced tubes and trued wheels.…

Started by Sarah D.

1 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Anne Alt

What Do You Think About This News Item?

I just read this on the Trib's website and wanted to see what everyone else thought about it.   http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/oak-p

Started by Fran Kondorf

3 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Quist

Feature Film about a female bike messenger

“Jasper is the coolest character I’ve come across in the film business” - William Akers, author or of Your Screenplay Sucks!   The Alley C…

Started by Ultreya

5 May 2, 2013
Reply by Jimmy

Specialized Street Stomper (20" frame) - SOLD

SOLD   20" Specialized Street Stomper What the heck is a Street Stomper you ask? Well, it is something of a unique bird, apparently. It wa…

Started by spencewine

12 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by rb

Alley Cat Film seeks participants for riding, ghost bike scenes

Local independent film The Alley Cat seeks bike messengers to be in our alley cat race scenes and track stand race scene. We also need cycl…

Started by Ultreya

9 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Local film about a female bike messenger needs YOUR support on Kickstarter!

The Alley Cat is a feature film by local director Marie Ullrich, about a Chicago bike messenger.  We have only two weeks to meet our fund…

Started by Ultreya

0 Jun 5, 2012

designing healthy communities

A friendly sent me an email regarding a new PBS series that's airing in some markets soon.  I contacted WTTW, and they currently have no pl…

Started by Anne Alt

6 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

Motion Sensors Mounted At Intersections Adjust Town's Traffic Signals -- For Bikes!

Just saw this headline on the Drudge Report.  It's the in the alarmist/scare-mongering/White-people-being-wronged tone that the site specia…

Started by Andrew

0 Aug 2, 2011

What's a Gutter Bunny?

I shot a video asking cyclists what they thought a gutter bunny is in reference to a bicycle term and got some pretty funny answers.Before…

Started by Krista Homiak

14 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Steven Vance

Gutter Bunny Project

Hello,Nice to meet you all! I recently started the Gutter Bunny Project with a fellow bike enthusiast. It is dedicated to bringing togeth…

Started by Krista Homiak

0 Jul 1, 2010

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service