The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Casting call! Woman of color needed for 2013 Bike Commuter Challenge video

Active Trans is searching for a woman of color for the principle role in the upcoming production of our 2013 Bike Commuter Challenge promot…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

11 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Terry Griffin

The Link Between Kids Who Walk or Bike to School and Concentration

Click Story Link for the full piece.  "According to the results of a Danish study released late last year, my Dutch friends are giving the…

Started by Tim S

6 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

Bike to Work Week Events: free coffee, Clif Bars, movies, and more!

Join or renew your membership at one of our Bike to Work Week Pit Stops and get this sweet t-shirt FREE: We want to celebrate your two-wh…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

Bike To Work Week - A WEEK LONG CELEBRATION!

Chicago Bike To Work Week To Be Held June 11-15 Now in it’s 22nd year, Bike Chicago began as a one day rally and quickly expanded to a week…

Started by Terry Bloom

1 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Bike to Work Week

If you are unemployed or self employed and wish to join a team for the Bike to Work competition, please contact me and you can join Indepen…

Started by Kathy Schubert 'n Suzy Schnauzer

10 May 23, 2012
Reply by Gene Tenner

Bike Chicago T-Shirt Contest

Vote on the design to be handed out at the Bike to Work rally in June:   http://www.explorechicago.org/city/en/supporting_narrative/events_

Started by JeffB

7 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

New to Critical Mass? Let's be pals!

Hi everyone! I'm a month into biking and am really excited for Critical Mass this Friday. Never done it before and don't know anyone else w…

Started by Robin Mores

52 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Ricardo J Rivera

Closing the Dog Attack article with a final note and emphasizing a technique suggested!

"You can take an animal out of the wild, but you cannot take the wild out of an animal."  This simple message cost the lower leg of a jogge…

Started by Steve Istvan Horvath

5 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Steve Istvan Horvath

Best Route to Bellwood from Chinatown

Hello all.  I wish to bike to my job in Bellwod at the fire department.  Its a nice easy 15 miles.  I live in Chinatown and I am struggling…

Started by SomeBiker

6 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by SomeBiker

Which Bike To Ride Dilemma

Does this happen to you?   I go through it often... this morning was a hard choice since I need to buy soy milk after work (hence take my c…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

9 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Jeff Markus

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service