The Chainlink

Casting call! Woman of color needed for 2013 Bike Commuter Challenge video

Active Trans is searching for a woman of color for the principle role in the upcoming production of our 2013 Bike Commuter Challenge promotional video.

Please visit our post at activetrans.org for further details and contact information.

The video will be distributed online beginning May 1st and will be 90 sec to 2 min in length.  Here's our 2012 video, below.

Thanks,

Brian Morrissey

Commuter Challenge Coordinator

Active Trans

Views: 759

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've shared this with a few friends.

I got really excited for a second-hey, I'm a woman of color and an active commuter!-but the idea of helping Active Trans with anything makes me feel like I'm being dropped in a vat of spiders. Good luck with finding people who you haven't completely alienated with your participation in the Chicago Bike Ambassador Program.

Lorena-

I'm curious as to your issues with the City of Chicago's Bicycling Ambassadors. Feel free to send me an email at charlie.short@activetrans.org or message me here or just put it in the comments. If you don't feel like it that's cool too.

Thanks,

Charlie Short

Thanks, Ann!  Please let us know of anyone interested!

-Brian

Anne Alt said:

I've shared this with a few friends.

#whitepeopleproblems
Stop signs are so lame. Especially when someone else has the right of way at one. Brakes too.

Chi Lowe 12.5+ mi said:
So... may be reading between the lines a little here, but I'm sensing that's a "no" on Lorena's part.

I'm interested! Looks like fun. Seems like I fit the criteria. Let me know if you're still looking for someone.

Cool, thanks Angela! Please email brian @ activetrans . org and let him know you're interested. Brian's off on Fridays but will get back to you on Monday. I think we're still looking for people, thanks for your interest!

Ethan Spotts, Active Trans

Angela Ford said:

I'm interested! Looks like fun. Seems like I fit the criteria. Let me know if you're still looking for someone.

I am a woman of color and an avid rider.  Please keep me in mind for the Commuter Challenge video.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service