The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BUI (under the influence)

This just in from KTLA Los Angeles: "California Highway Patrol investigators say there's a growing trend of people riding bicycles at night…

Started by travesty

5 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by in it to win it 8.0 mi

Peddling All Season Cycling--9/15 "train the trainer" event

Greetings,I hope to see many of you at Break the Gridlock's next UnHappy Hour, 9/15, 7pm at Quenchers Saloon at 2401 North Western (at Full…

Started by Break the Gridlock

2 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

On the look out for a STOLEN Green Surly Long Haul Trucker 56cm

Someone has been posting components of my stolen Surly Long Haul Trucker on craigslist.  Handlebars recently obtained. So far they posted t…

Started by 4130

4 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Marne Provost

Anyone interested in triathlon training?

The summer is a big time for triathlon events in the Chicago land area. Some of our clients, who are training on their own for upcoming eve…

Started by TheCycleStudio

0 May 11, 2010

Speed Trap Alert! Where there are Chicago Bike Ambassadors there are Cops Ticketing You

It's 5pm on a late summer day, the sky is dark, and I hear thunder in the distance. I am biking south down Halsted trying to beat the rain…

Started by Michael

77 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Come hear about an unsupported Bike Expedition across Africa!

Have you wondered what it takes to bike across a continent? Come hear the recently returned Reach the World Bike Africa Expedition C…

Started by Reach the World

1 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by jillnerkowski

Haven't registered yet for Bike the Drive?? Use this code to save $5!

When registering online, use the code JOU6E5 to save $5! And, just in case that still doesn't bump it into your 'affordable' category: Fi…

Started by Jody

1 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Jody

Road Safety Flier (continued from "driver's prosecuted for violence")

This forum is for the brainstorming of a chainlink flier with rules of the road and bicycle safety info. The plan is to have a pdf flier a…

Started by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

29 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

Seeking People to Bike Across Asia or South America?

WANT TO BIKE ACROSS ASIA OR SOUTH AMERICA? Reach the World is looking for people who want to write for inner-city students while on a tran…

Started by Reach the World

0 Feb 25, 2009

CBF Changes Its Name

**Since there is another thread talking about the same thing I'm gonna close this one (I started it). Let's use - http://www.thechainlink.o

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

25 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service