The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some last stuff before I go (trailers, racks, misc. stuff) and a good bye

I'm preparing to travel for as long as I can fund it, and am leaving on Sunday for the first leg of my travels--back home to Washington Sta…

Started by BalloonBiker

22 May 7, 2011
Reply by David P.

Need a used road bike

I've just started doing triathlons, so I'm hoping to buy a used road bike of about 48 cm (I'm 5'3 so I need a smaller frame)  The bike I'm…

Started by Ruth Ravve

0 May 1, 2011

For Sale: Santa Cruz Blur XC Carbon

SOLD NEW Santa Cruz XC Blur - Small Measurements: Size - S Seat Tube - 16.7 Eff. Top Tube - 21.8 Stand Over - 28.2 BB Height - 12.8 Head…

Started by K

3 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by K

Need a new bike for Christmas?

J.C. Lind Bike Co. (formerly De Fietsfabriek) on Wells is offering a great Groupon deal this week on a Dutch Oma Fiets (or Granny Bike):  …

Started by mindfrieze

10 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Eduardo

By bikers for bikers Holiday Sale - list whatever you are selling

If you make or sell anything list it here ('tis the season). Link to your online store, put the address of your brick and mortar store or l…

Started by Dubi Kaufmann

7 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

Potential Job and 3 bikes for sale

My friend Molly is a professional organizer and needs someone that sells on E-bay or craigslist professionally for a percentage. When she d…

Started by Vilda

4 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Vilda

Thoughts on a 2002 Bianchi Brava???

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy my first road bike and am looking at used cycles.  Found a guy selling a 2002 Bianchi Brava, everything stock e…

Started by Melissa Garvey

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Michael A

2009 Bike Sale

End of Summer Rental Bike Sale! All 2009 Bikes Must Go! Up to 50% OFF! Hundreds of bikes to choose from, all in great condition! $50 non-r…

Started by Bike and Roll Chicago

5 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Bike and Roll Chicago

FOR SALE - Schwinn Le Tour II - Single Speed Freewheel 54cm

Vintage frame with new (slightly used) components. In great working condition. Built one year ago and ridden well on the streets of Chicago…

Started by Peter Bryan Wertz

0 Jul 24, 2009

Need help finding a road bike...~$200, ~60-62cm

hey everyone. im looking to get a road bike for exercise and commuting purposes. i have tried craigslist but it seems like 90% of the bikes…

Started by GarrettTV

12 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by GarrettTV

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service