The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Knog Pop-Up Shop @ Heritage General Store This Friday

Hey cool kids. This Friday, there's going to be good vibes emanating from the patio of Heritage General Store (2959 N Lincoln Ave). Knog…

Started by Brian K Mark

3 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by daWillinChi

Selling my first Dutch Baby!

It is with a heavy heart that I sell my baby; I got her after returning from Amsterdam, where I fell in love with the 'friendly, enjoy yo…

Started by Saya

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Duppie

Pashley Princess Sovereign For Sale

I'm selling my medium sized (20") Pashley Princess Sovereign that I bought three years ago.  I absolutely love this bike but must sell it d…

Started by Katie Call

0 Sep 12, 2013

EDIT: Moving Sale - reductions

We are moving back to Brooklyn next weekend! After a dalliance with the Cubs I figure it's time to get real and return to Shea  Citi Field.…

Started by Steve Dennis

19 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Steve Dennis

bike for sale

I've had a lot of fun ridding this bike, but I am downsizing and need to sell it. It's an older Gary Fisher frame that has some wear and te…

Started by Tim

1 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Matt Talbert

Legacy Frameworks Mid-Season Sale starts today!

Why wait until the end of the season to get a great deal on a new, handmade bicycle? As of July 1st, all complete Legacy Model 1  bike…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

0 Jul 1, 2013

FS: Thule T2 - 2" Hitch Bike Rack

Hi all,Just picked up a new car without a hitch receiver, I'm going to explore the wonderful world of roof mounted carriers so the Thule T2…

Started by Brian

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Brian

Bake sale + Bike art = a double whammy of goodness

Did you know? Today,you can go by the Bike Lane shop (2130 N. Milwaukee ave) and get some yummy goodies at a bake sale. Proceeds to help Cu…

Started by Ace Mann

3 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

pictures of bicycles for sale

for price or questions call george jr at 773 376 619

Started by GEORGE VANDERFOR

3 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by GEORGE VANDERFOR

Hancock Fabrics (6101 N. Broadway) going out of business

Crafty friends: Hancock Fabrics at 6101 N. Broadway is going out of business. Everything in the store must be gone by January 31. Hours: Mo…

Started by Crafty Cycling Chick

1 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by A.K.A Paul

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service