The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'fun' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I entered a pizza contest...

Hello Everyone! Between bicycle rides, I've managed to make a pizza, and enter a pizza contest. Since I'm a little late to the game, I'd lo…

Started by Jaik S.

0 Mar 28, 2018

Arcades Map

Inspired by hearing of a new one opening in Uptown soon, and as an obsessed collector of bike route related datasets, I've just built a map…

Started by Andrew Bedno

13 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Andrew Bedno

roll: bike sale. 20% Electra bikes, and Extra 10% of on sale bikes

If anybody is looking to get around in style, roll: is running a sale for the holidays.  Fittings are free. Accessories are 5% off with bik…

Started by Eric Stuck

0 Dec 16, 2014

Ssshh! Want a free bike t-shirt? Come ride with us on Sunday morning 9/21/14@10am !

Want a free bike t-shirt? Come ride with us on Sunday morning. Check out Tony's event listing here on the CL. It's the 5th annual Bike the…

Started by Tom A.K.

0 Sep 20, 2014

Fat Tire Trail Duathlon

We are looking for registrants for our inaugural Fat Tire Trail Duathlon on September 28th, 2014. All the race specifics and registration i…

Started by greg balmes

0 Aug 19, 2014

Let's go ride the HILLY HUNDRED,

If any Chainlinkers are going to the 46th annual Hilly Hundred this year, let's meet up and ride together. http://www.hillyhundred.org Ri…

Started by MikeF

5 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by MikeF

Bicycle Sales and Mechanics

Hey Chainlinkers! Village Cycle Center is seeking sales associates and/or experienced mechanics for the upcoming 2013 bike season. The idea…

Started by KEN FRIGO

0 Mar 6, 2013

Bike Pit Stop @Damen/Milwaukee for Monday Evening Commute

Active Transportation Alliance is hosting a bike pit stop today (4/30/12) from 4:30-6:30pm at the intersection of North/Milwaukee/Damen.…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

6 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

BEERSTER

This here is a scavenger hunt to raise money for the Cycle Messenger World Championships! It is a rather short zone that will consist of al…

Started by Jeff Perkins

0 Apr 3, 2012

Now hiring cyclists!

Performance Bicycles is now hiring! The season is almost here, and we need to get rolling. If you like bikes, and helping other cyclists co…

Started by DavID

0 Feb 23, 2012

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service