The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'chicago' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why in Central America Can Bikes Be Left Unlocked?

I was recently in Costa Rica.  We were warned when travelling throughout the country, especially at night, to be careful since there are a…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

17 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by MagMileMarauder

Vision Quest Chicago has a Grand Re Opening on Jan 6th at 6pm with Special guest DR Allen Lim

Vision Quest Coaching has moved from its old location to its new "Official" home: Location: 1880 W Fullerton Chicago, IL (Next to Whirly…

Started by Vision Quest Coaching

0 Dec 2, 2011

War On Cars? Don't Sweat Emissions or Congestion

Chainlinker Brent Cohr's blog article on Chicago Now.   Take a breath and count to three.  Or in this case, somewhere around 170,000... …

5 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Gort 12-mile Pinklegneep

The Loop Gets Its First Bike Lane!

Anyone ride it this morning???   The Madison Street bike lane, Chicago's first bike lane in the Loop, was installed last night! Bike lane m…

47 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

Cycling Scofflaws; Epidemic or Exaggeration?

Chicago Now Blogger and Chainlinker Brent Cohrs blogs about:   Cycling Scofflaws; Epidemic or Exaggeration?   By Brent Cohrs, Thursday at 1…

25 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by MagMileMarauder

Bike Tour November 4th-6th

Howdy, I get Veteran's Day off next Friday, so I am planning a three day bike tour out of Chicago. Anyone want to come?  My plan is to take…

Started by sara dykman

1 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Michelle Gregorek

Name That Bike Rack: Part 6 - Win a Pass to the Chicago Bicycle Film Festival!

First person to correctly name the location of this bike rack will receive a festival pass to the Chicago Bicycle Film Festival taking plac…

7 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Steven Vance

Name That Bike Rack: Part 5

First person to correctly name the location of this bike rack will receive a Chainlink t-shirt (and anything else anyone would like to dona…

16 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

Congrats Critical Lassers

Link here.     Critical Lass  When: Thu 10/20, 6 PM, ride leaves at 6:30 www.facebook.com/CriticalLass A smaller, presumably less drunk…

2 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Occupy Chicago

Apparently the "Occupy Wall St" movement has spread.   Anyone want to ride/stop by Willis Tower tomorrow night? Who knows... this just may…

Started by Jera Sue

33 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by globalguy

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service