The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'bicycle' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's a Cycle Track, Anyway?

As many of you already know, construction on the Kinzie Street cycle track is set to begin tomorrow. When I first heard the news, I was exc…

Started by Michelle Quivey

6 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Thunder Snow

Litespeed C1 Dura Ace Roadbike - 2012 - 56 cm

***Sold

Started by Jon Hamblin

2 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Michael Sommer

Stolen Bike Recovery on Craigslist

Last summer I posted a cry for help on this site when my bike was stolen. With the help of some amazing people, I was able to recover my bi…

Started by Elliot Bennett

14 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Melanie K

Updated: REI in Lincoln Park is Hiring!

Would you like to work for a L.A.B. Certified Bike Friendly Business? http://www.bikeleague.org/programs/bicyclefriendlyamerica/bicyclefrie

Started by Elliot Bennett

0 Mar 13, 2012

Name of the Judge?

It's election time. Does anyone remember the name of the judge who in 2010 or 2011 let a couple of guys off (or with minimal punishment) wh…

Started by Michael J Blane

6 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Vilda

Watch Crazy People Bike 3,000 Miles Across Country, Renew Gym Membership

We've gotten a lot of press leading up to this Thursday's Bicycle Dreams premiere.   I got a kick out of this Roscoe View Journal article b…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

3 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Is Wind a bicycle rider's friend or foe?

There is an old Gipsy saying from Hungary: "The cold is nothing without wind."  Truer words were never spoken as the weather could be cold,…

Started by Steve Istvan Horvath

16 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

The Loop Gets Its First Bike Lane!

Anyone ride it this morning???   The Madison Street bike lane, Chicago's first bike lane in the Loop, was installed last night! Bike lane m…

47 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

Final Week of Voting for 2011 Alliance For Biking and Walking Photo Contest - Ends November 30th

There's just ONE WEEK LEFT for online, public voting in the 2011 People Powered Movement Photo Contest. Presented by the Alliance for Bi…

0 Nov 25, 2011

Name That Bike Rack: Part 6 - Win a Pass to the Chicago Bicycle Film Festival!

First person to correctly name the location of this bike rack will receive a festival pass to the Chicago Bicycle Film Festival taking plac…

7 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Steven Vance

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service