The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'beer' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help for current best route to Vertical Endeavors and Two Brothers - anyone interested in climbing then drinking

Hello Chainlinkers, I am wondering what the best current route to take out to Warrenville and if anyone would be interested in riding out…

Started by grayn8

17 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by grayn8

2 free tickets to TONIGHT'S Lincoln Square Summer Brew

Details here, but these will take care of admission and your first beer.  We bought tickets months ago, totally forgot about them, and now…

Started by Andrew

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Andrew

Hand out killer bike stickers at the Botanic Gardens on Saturday - people will like you

The gig - World Earth Day at Chicago Botanic Gardens this Saturday, 10:45 AM to 4 PM. Hand out stickers at the Trails for Illinois table w…

Started by Steve Buchtel

4 May 31, 2012
Reply by Steve Buchtel

Who wants to put solar panels on schools?

If you are into helping do that and create programs that teach school children how to live a healthier and more environmentally aware lifes…

Started by Climate Cycle

0 May 1, 2012

Funny Bike Winter Beer Ad

I just saw this on Cope Cycle Chic's guide to biking in the winter and thought you would all enjoy it.   Here's the link just in case the e…

Started by April

11 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by A.K.A Paul

2 Brothers Brewery Ride

I am looking to ride Saturday to 2 Brothers brewery.  Any suggestions on the best route from Ukranian Village to the Prarie Trail?  Happy t…

Started by jeremy d herzog

8 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by jeremy d herzog

Great deals and bike fun at Chicago Cycle Swap! $5 off admission coupons!

Hey Chainlinkers, it's almost here!   We sold out of vendor space and will be packed with good deals...Active Trans and Bike Winter invite…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

0 Feb 11, 2011

Who's doing the Urban Assault Ride?

Who's signed up? I've never ridden it before...any tips or info? Also, West Town Bikes needs 12 volunteers, including 3 Checkpoint managers…

Started by Elizabeth Clarkson

30 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

Awesome new bike map and free beer...any Chainlinkers joining us??

Join us tomorrow for the launch event of our 2010 Chicagoland Bike Map. We'll be at the Goose Island Brewpub (1800 N. Clybourn) from 6 p.m…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

3 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Digital Dario

Bar Bike Tours

I have been so inspired by Ira Cox's devotion to touring Chicago by bike while imbibing that I I am starting this group.  I am in the midst…

Started by Marty A.

0 May 15, 2010

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service