The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Chicago' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Guest Blogger Application at Chicago Ideas Week - Blog About Our Love for Bikes!

Welcome to the Ideasphere For one week each October, CIW transforms Chicago into the global hub for new ideas, an ecosystem of innovation…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 May 18, 2012

Best iPhone App for Cycling?

I love Nike+ GPS for tracking my runs and hikes. Very clean interface and super easy to use! I wish Nike would add cycling to the Nike+ GPS…

Started by Christian

25 May 10, 2012
Reply by Christian

Win Tickets to Velo Theater Today!

The Chicago Humanities Festival supports people who bike!  Chainlinkers are invited to win tickets to Velo Theater's The Postman. We have t…

23 May 5, 2012
Reply by S.Presley☠

rides with Chicago Cycling Club this weekend

We've got 2 this weekend:Jen Welch's Intro to paceline riding and Steve Kramer's Champagne ride - a longtime club tradition.On Monday, Howa…

Started by Anne Alt

3 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

My Green Chicago | Super-cyclist Ethan Spotts in Time Out Chicago

Article link here My Green Chicago | Super-cyclist Ethan Spotts If it can be done without a car, this green go-getter is doing it.  Emily…

0 Mar 19, 2012

Bikes, Kids & an Urban Farm - Chicago Bicycle Farm Network Volunteer Meeting Today 4-5 PM

CONNECTING AFFORDABLE BIKE-CENTRIC TRANSPORTATION TO URBAN FARMS AND ACCELERATING THE CHICAGO CYCLING COMMUNITIES WITH A VISION OF POSITIVE…

Started by David Cabanban

0 Feb 25, 2012

Pending Decision to Shut Down Fisk & Crawford Coal Plants!

Fellow Cyclists, Perhaps you have ridden by the 100-year old coal burning power plants on the Southside and noticed the smoke stacks, perha…

Started by April

0 Feb 14, 2012

CHICAGO BICYCLE FILMS WANTED!

Hey filmmakers/cyclists! Bicycle Film Festival is looking for some Chicago-based short film submissions for the 2012 festival tour.  If yo…

Started by Terry Bloom

0 Jan 30, 2012

Volunteers needed for Dec 4 Cyclocross Race at Montrose Harbor

Hello: I'm reaching out to the chainlink community to seek out volunteers for the December 4th cyclocoss race at Montrose Harbor.  For thos…

Started by George Vargas

10 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Joe Willis

CCC picnic ride this Saturday

It's time for the Chicago Cycling Club end-of-season picnic ride.  This is a short social ride with a potluck meal, and anyone is welcome t…

Started by Anne Alt

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service