The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bike' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking the support of a century old native Chicago Hat crafters. OPTIMO

Good Morning,  I was referred to your company by a man I met in a park full of wise old Mulberry trees where I walk a stubborn young bull…

Started by Skip Tooth

1 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

Bus Rapid Transit in Chicago

BRT in Gapers' Block   An interesting article about Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) being studied in Chicago; benefits, requirements (streets being…

Started by Michael J Blane

61 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Tricolor

Found/stolen bicycle

I found a bike I believe to be stolen hidden behind my office building yesterday November 11, 2013. It was found near the intersection of C…

Started by margaret

5 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Liz W. Durham

To the Cyclist on the Lake Front Path this morning in the Black and Red Lemond jersey...

Let me paint a picture here... Me: Riding my brand-new-to-me (bought it yesterday) tricked out titanium cyclocross race bike for the first…

Started by Elliot Bennett

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Craig S.

Chrome Plater Referal?

I want to get a vintage fork plated. Has anybody had a good experience with a  local company? Thanks PeteM

Started by peter moormann

1 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Skip Montanaro 0mi

Bike around Lake Michigan ..

Hi all .. This year may be the last year for me in Chicago .. I don't want to leave before I bike around Lake Michigan .. By now .. I'm t…

Started by The Bee

21 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by MikeF

Psst. For the next 5 hours, $20 Bike and Chow tickets

Available here: https://www.youswoop.com/Deal/16174/-20-bike-adventure-on-aug--25/True#.Uglri41eaLo Note: like Groupon or Living Social, t…

Started by Christine (5.0)

4 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

21in Full Suspension 2013 Trek Superfly 100 Elite SL

I'm asking $4800, I know that's a lot of beer and pizza, but if you bring me some beer and pizza the price can be lowered, so price is nego…

Started by Scott Chaffin

0 Aug 3, 2013

Benefits of Bike Commuting - Infographic

Just posted this infographic on the benefits of bike commuting on my blog.   Have not posted anything there in forever. Any thoughts?  Comm…

Started by RobertW

1 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Andrew Willoughby

Light weight bike tool

Hello all, My name is Thomas And I am a recent graduate of NIU Just wanted to share something with your guys that I have been working on fo…

Started by Thomas Smafield

16 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Christine (5.0)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service