The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bicycle' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Job Opportunity at Bicycle Illinois!

Bicycle Illinois has an immediate need for a Participant Coordinator for our 2011 events!   Position Description: We are looking for someon…

Started by Bicycle Illinois (Robert Layton)

4 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Bicycle Illinois (Robert Layton)

Advice needed on finding cheap wheelset

A buddy of mind asked me to build him a fixed gear bike.  Great, I love doing it.  Problem is he gave me a pretty tough budget to work with…

Started by Brendan Kevenides

8 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Brendan Kevenides

My foray into bicycle films and the shame that will come from its existence.

So I bought this GoPro HD camera back in Dec. to start recording, and critiquing, some of my rides in this crazy city. I think my ultimate…

Started by Ryan L

5 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Reddog (Cliff)

Another Bicycle Vid of mine, enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/8185134

Started by Justin T

9 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Chuck a Muck

Road Guardian

I've come across a great website that allows bicyclists to record and map dangerous incidents that occur while riding. Only two such incide…

3 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Amber K

Thoughtful video from CDOT and the CPD

I recently came across a training video created in June by CDOT and the CPD that I think is an excellent primer on bike law. I'm not sure i…

7 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Brendan Kevenides

BFF - Free Outdoor Pee-Wee's Big Adventure!

After weeks of fruitless searching for a good, CHEAP spot in Chicago to watch a movie, we've settled on Thunder Horse's usual Bike-In Cinem…

Started by Andrew Haala

0 Aug 10, 2009

3rd Annual 329Cycles Bicycle Swap Meet at The Wolffs Flea Market

3rd Annual 329Cycles Bicycles Swap Meet Sunday, August 16th 6am-2pm At The AllState Arena It will be held along with the Wolffs Weekly Flea…

Started by 329Cycles Adam Kishanov

0 Aug 3, 2009

Where Are You Go? - Bicycle Trekking Across Africa @ the Chicago Bicycle Film Festival

Where Are You Go? – in HD video August 14, 7pm Screening will be at Columbia College 1104 S. Wabash, 8th Floor -followed by Q & A with…

Started by augie

1 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Andy K>

Bicycle Film Festival - Volunteer Call

With a little over a month before the Bicycle Film Festival kicks off, we're looking for volunteers to help flier and work the festival. An…

Started by Andrew Haala

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Andrew Haala

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service