The Chainlink

Bob Kastigar's Discussions (1,054)

Discussions Replied To (780) Replies Latest Activity

"Motorist charged in 2016 hit-and-run that claimed life of cyclist in West Garfield P…"

Bob Kastigar replied Sep 17 to Not again. Cyclist Killed in Hit and Run Crash With Van

18 Sep 17
Reply by David P.

"There was a "Biking Like a Viking" ride a few years ago.  Anything like that happeni…"

Bob Kastigar replied Sep 13 to Swedish Day Ride

1 Sep 13
Reply by Bob Kastigar

"Some Lawndale Residents Have Hoped For Their Own Elevated Trail For Years. Now, They…"

Bob Kastigar replied Aug 16 to A West Side Railroad Could Become An Elevated Trail Like The 606

2 Aug 17
Reply by Anne Alt

"You can't see it because it doesn't exist - yet.  It's just an abandoned railroad li…"

Bob Kastigar replied Aug 12 to Pedestrian Bridge Planned For Pratt Boulevard Over North Shore Channel

9 Aug 24
Reply by David Barish

"Joining the North Branch Trail to the Valley Line Trail, going across the river is a…"

Bob Kastigar replied Aug 12 to Pedestrian Bridge Planned For Pratt Boulevard Over North Shore Channel

9 Aug 24
Reply by David Barish

"Judging by the activity lately, I think it's a reasonable question to ask. "

Bob Kastigar replied Jul 16 to 2021 Is this site / group still in existance?

13 Jul 21
Reply by bobweiser

"Are your required to take a DUI test?  Is there an actual penalty if you refuse? Law…"

Bob Kastigar replied Jun 8 to Kevin Clark, ‘School of Rock’ actor and drummer, killed riding bicycle in Avondale

12 Jun 11
Reply by John Greenfield

""

Bob Kastigar replied Jun 7 to Kevin Clark, ‘School of Rock’ actor and drummer, killed riding bicycle in Avondale

12 Jun 11
Reply by John Greenfield

"I usually do this trip once a year, but didn't go in 2020.  This is my route from 20…"

Bob Kastigar replied May 29 to Cycling to Kenosha

7 May 29
Reply by Bob Kastigar

"That's Lincolnwood, not Chicago. "

Bob Kastigar replied May 27 to Weber Spur: any update?

5 Jun 2
Reply by MagMileMarauder

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service