The Chainlink

Rick norris's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the advantages are a little of the same from many years ago.... It is centr…"

Rick norris replied Aug 11, 2010 to ...."Why isn't daley sucking up to Schwinn to build a factory, do we need more stores to sell cheap crap?"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"I just looked at that discussion, Arrak I think one of our problems is your sign off…"

Rick norris replied Aug 11, 2010 to ...."Why isn't daley sucking up to Schwinn to build a factory, do we need more stores to sell cheap crap?"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"Well I think since Chicago is still in the USA I don't see it as two issues, I get w…"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"So fine dump the China bashing, Like I said I just used Schwinn for an example....…"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"Well instaed of going from no taxes to ripping them off what about a realistic long…"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"I don't know if I can find someone willing to combine these and pay me to do it but.…"

Rick norris replied Aug 11, 2010 to Your dream job?

95 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Duppie

"tzizzle.... "....Also- suburban drivers who come into the city do so as though it's…"

Rick norris replied Aug 11, 2010 to Streetcleaning: double edged sword for cyclists...

92 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by carl harris

"And when these higher taxes go into place are YOU willing to pay more for services t…"

Rick norris replied Aug 10, 2010 to Streetcleaning: double edged sword for cyclists...

92 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by carl harris

"" All I asked was that you explain exactly you should be able to keep your private p…"

Rick norris replied Aug 10, 2010 to Streetcleaning: double edged sword for cyclists...

92 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by carl harris

"Not really wanting to high jack too much, I thought this would be good place to remi…"

Rick norris replied Aug 4, 2010 to Streetcleaning: double edged sword for cyclists...

92 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by carl harris

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service