The Chainlink

Philip Iplixian's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"During the last few days, the LFT section (directly under the pedestrian bridge nort…"

Philip Iplixian replied Aug 6 to Lakefront Trail opens at Oak Street after erosion repairs are completed

7 Aug 6
Reply by Philip Iplixian

"I ride significantly more. I'll do a morning ride from 5:30am until 7am usually 15-2…"

Philip Iplixian replied Jul 30 to Are You Riding More or Less During Covid?

11 Aug 1
Reply by curt(is) locke

"Yesterday afternoon, I rode with my wife and 6yo son from Fullerton down to North Av…"

Philip Iplixian replied Jun 26 to LakeFront Path

48 Jun 26
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"Like the selfish, self-absorbed irresponsible toddlers that we are, we'll be back in…"

Philip Iplixian replied Jun 24 to LakeFront Path

48 Jun 26
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"Except that very few people are wearing masks. I've been riding in early morning the…"

Philip Iplixian replied Jun 24 to LakeFront Path

48 Jun 26
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"I don't know that State St. is that mellow. If heading north I'd choose Dearborn jus…"

Philip Iplixian replied Jun 22 to Updated: LFT is closed between North and Grand -- here's a detour map

4 Jun 24
Reply by John Greenfield

"Access points at Diversey Harbor, Belmont Harbor, Recreation Drive/Addison, Irving P…"

Philip Iplixian replied Jun 17 to LakeFront Path

48 Jun 26
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"Here is the latest announcement... Chicago sets reopening dates for Lakefront Trail…"

Philip Iplixian replied Jun 15 to LakeFront Path

48 Jun 26
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"How about having some sort of a recreational pace ride through communities that coul…"

Philip Iplixian replied Jun 12 to "We Must Talk About Race When We Talk About Bikes"

33 Jun 22
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

"Does anyone have info regarding whether the Dickens greenway has now been approved?…"

Philip Iplixian replied Jun 11 to Fight the Dickens Avenue Greenway NIMBYs!

17 Jun 12
Reply by curt(is) locke

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service