The Chainlink

Juan 2-3 or more mi.'s Discussions (1,310)

Discussions Replied To (1274) Replies Latest Activity

"Postal worker acted completely clueless and pissed off I took a photo of his superb…"

Juan 2-3 or more mi. replied Nov 29 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

3431 Nov 29
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

"Yeah, it freaks me to have such thoughts with such careless selfish cagers. I'm than…"

Juan 2-3 or more mi. replied Nov 16 to Marginalization of Transportation Cycling

10 Nov 16

"I also want to add Lisa Kuivinen in particular because the street layout is similar…"

Juan 2-3 or more mi. replied Nov 12 to Cyclist Killed: Carla Aiello, 37, of Norwood Park Hit By Turning Truck Driver. Prev. Subject: Keeping a proper lookout

46 Nov 14
Reply by ketoguychicago

"And Angela Park at Halsted and Madison."

Juan 2-3 or more mi. replied Nov 7 to Cyclist Killed: Carla Aiello, 37, of Norwood Park Hit By Turning Truck Driver. Prev. Subject: Keeping a proper lookout

46 Nov 14
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I check it before going on the other more popular sites. It can be abrasive at times…"

Juan 2-3 or more mi. replied Oct 30 to Do You Lurk on The Chainlink? Now's Your Time to Speak Up

17 Nov 8
Reply by N It 2 Win It 2.0

"Not sure that would work as drivers would buy those large Jeeps and order a bunch of…"

Juan 2-3 or more mi. replied Oct 29 to Motorists Should Start Behaving Better To Get New Highways, Fix Roads, etc.

3 Oct 29
Reply by Yasmeen

"clp, come sit by the fire for we have some flax golden byke lyfe tales to spin :)"

Juan 2-3 or more mi. replied Oct 25 to What Kind of Fall Do You Prefer?

7 Oct 30
Reply by ketoguychicago

"A not too chilly fall where I don't have to cover my ears but cool enough where I ca…"

Juan 2-3 or more mi. replied Oct 18 to What Kind of Fall Do You Prefer?

7 Oct 30
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Curious, who put the ones in?"

Juan 2-3 or more mi. replied Oct 17 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

3431 Nov 29

"Yes, On the Harrison street bike lane crossing the river into the south loop. One do…"

Juan 2-3 or more mi. replied Sep 24 to You all notice this, right?

5 Sep 26
Reply by ketoguychicago

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service