The Chainlink

Filka Bean's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a well-written comment. Most telling for me is the careful intro paragraph.…"

Filka Bean replied Nov 14 to Cyclist Killed: Carla Aiello, 37, of Norwood Park Hit By Turning Truck Driver. Prev. Subject: Keeping a proper lookout

46 Nov 14
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Streetsblog just chimed in re: victim-blaming https://chi.streetsblog.org/2019/11/12…"

Filka Bean replied Nov 13 to Cyclist Killed: Carla Aiello, 37, of Norwood Park Hit By Turning Truck Driver. Prev. Subject: Keeping a proper lookout

46 Nov 14
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I remember other threads here where helmet-mounted was seen as a problem, but i full…"

Filka Bean replied Nov 13 to Get a clue! and a light!

65 Nov 19
Reply by David P.

"LOL, thanks for dusting off this tread, Mike! I did ride yesterday and had a great t…"

Filka Bean replied Nov 12 to I rode today. Did you?

8415 22 hours ago
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Right on."

Filka Bean replied Nov 1 to Chicago Cyclist Dies After Hit and Run

19 Nov 8
Reply by Anne Alt

"Thanks for this mini report: sounds great!"

Filka Bean replied Sep 3 to Des Plaines Trail to Illinois Prairie Trail to Noon Whistle

11 Oct 1
Reply by ad

"Nice! I think the new trails in Indiana are pretty great, especially that loop aroun…"

Filka Bean replied Sep 3 to Far South Side Ramble Bike Route

6 Sep 10
Reply by Ben Gray

"Seems to me that your blanket “scooter riders” did all the heavy lifting here, Shawn…"

Filka Bean replied Jul 3 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

142 Jul 25
Reply by ketoguychicago

"The cyclist comments are nauseating. This is a terrible section of street with the n…"

Filka Bean replied Jun 25 to Cyclist Riding a Divvy Critically Injured in Hit-and-Run by Driver at 1:15am in River North

1 Jun 25
Reply by Filka Bean

"Can’t tell what “sure they are” refers to. “High-speed tickets” is specific terminol…"

Filka Bean replied Jun 25 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

142 Jul 25
Reply by ketoguychicago

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service