The Chainlink

Brian S's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"I have not done Critical Mass for a long time. I loved it: it made me feel a lot saf…"

Brian S replied on Thursday to Chicago Critical Mass

27 yesterday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"From time to time, I've used my cell phone at top volume.  I have a small bag that h…"

Brian S replied Feb 17 to What Do You Look For In A Bluetooth Speaker??

7 on Thursday
Reply by David Barish

""As became obvious by store closings and retail declines after State Street closed,…"

Brian S replied Feb 3 to NY Thinks About Removing Lanes on a Highway Instead of Widening

10 Feb 7
Reply by ketoguychicago

"CLP -- You are quick to post "NO MORE BIKE LANES", which I think most of us here don…"

Brian S replied Jan 27 to Months After Cyclist Killed In Irving Park, Bike Lane Remains Faded

34 Feb 5
Reply by Sabrina Bosch

"Too bad they couldn't donate a lane of Lake Shore Drive for awhile since the path is…"

Brian S replied Jan 15 to Lakefront Trail Turned Into ‘Piles Of Asphalt’ In Places After Weekend Storm

8 Jan 16
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"If I'm reading this right, that's 337 parking spaces!!!  Even if that's wrong and it…"

Brian S replied Jan 13 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

55 Jan 13
Reply by Brian S

"First, riding in Chicago you probably want steel. It absorbs more of the shock of po…"

Brian S replied Jan 13 to What features do I need in a new bicycle?

13 Jan 17
Reply by ketoguychicago

"It's gotten substantially worse. Elston was the only bike lane in the NW side for aw…"

Brian S replied Jan 3 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

55 Jan 13
Reply by Brian S

"I'm reviving this old thread because the area we were debating about not getting eno…"

Brian S replied Jan 1 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

55 Jan 13
Reply by Brian S

"I am not a medical professional, but my understanding is that after initial injury t…"

Brian S replied Nov 1, 2019 to Chicago Cyclist Dies After Hit and Run

19 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service