The Chainlink

Mark Kenseth's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"great commute! yes. soundtrack, maybe some narration or car horns. kedzie is crazy.…"

Mark Kenseth replied Aug 11, 2009 to Son Jason's Logan Sq. to Evanston Commute in 3 min. 49 sec.

14 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Jay Sebastian

"yeah, it's pretty heavy, but not bad. i've been searching google all day. some real…"

Mark Kenseth replied Aug 7, 2009 to making a cargo trailer from a wood crate

5 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by cutifly

"yeah. i got mine on sale too, and when it went on sale even more the next month, i c…"

Mark Kenseth replied Aug 7, 2009 to Winter Commuting

98 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

"a lot of it has to do with urban planning. a lot of beefs could be cured (pun intend…"

Mark Kenseth replied Aug 7, 2009 to

just now

"yeah. it's all about ediquitte. and the newbies are learning. i talk to them ('you'r…"

Mark Kenseth replied Aug 7, 2009 to Passing Another Cyclist on the Road, Then Having that Cyclist Catch Up to You at a Stoplight and Come to a Stop In Front of You or In Your Path

34 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Brian Bird

"i have an ortleib, the silver one. it has pockets inside, and doesn't fall over. her…"

Mark Kenseth replied Aug 5, 2009 to Winter Commuting

98 Sep 23, 2009

"great advice from many people. it gets me in the mood again for winter biking. i lov…"

Mark Kenseth replied Aug 5, 2009 to Winter Commuting

98 Sep 23, 2009

"i always think, 'if i want to steal something, i must want something to be stolen fr…"

Mark Kenseth replied Jul 31, 2009 to “When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.”

11 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Tiberculosis

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service