millenial removing Bernie tattoo's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (557) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who was huffing at the end of their commute. Ugh. The…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Sep 25, 2009 to Ridiculous wind this morning!

15 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Jasonk

"Search "kml to gpx converter""

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Sep 22, 2009 to Map of Fox River Trail from Aurora to Elgin, IPP, and CGW

9 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

"here's the Fox River Trail from Crystal Lake to Aurora Yeah, I realize its not the…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Sep 22, 2009 to Map of Fox River Trail from Aurora to Elgin, IPP, and CGW

9 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

"As a bridge engineer I've always been interested in a solution to this problem and l…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Sep 14, 2009 to Bike fly-over over Navy Pier intersections

5 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by heather s

"You need to go on rides where you're riding close together with other cyclists going…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Sep 13, 2009 to Making the Leap to Competative Cycling

6 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by S

"Oak Park is the best North-South road. East-West, I like Montrose west of Pulaski e…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Sep 8, 2009 to Albany Park to Oak Park Suggestions?

8 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by jen

"Sheridan is crap north of Highwood. You can get to Wisconsin on the McClory trail,…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Sep 8, 2009 to Sheridan Road to Wisconsin

17 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Jared

"Actually come to think of it, I've gone to Argonne which is just across the river fr…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Sep 5, 2009 to Chicago to Lemont? Advice/maps?

4 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Kristian M Zoerhoff

"Actually come to think of it, I've gone to Argonne which is just across the river fr…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Sep 5, 2009 to Chicago to Lemont? Advice/maps?

4 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Kristian M Zoerhoff

"Washington St until you hit the trail just past Edison Ct. But the real answer is y…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Sep 4, 2009 to How do I get from the Waukegan Metra station to the McClory trail?

2 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Kate

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service