millenial removing Bernie tattoo's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (557) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you mean the Bolt Ring Diameter? You can figure it out with a ruler: http://she…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied May 4, 2010 to Chainring or crank spec help

6 May 5, 2010
Reply by M.A.R.K.

"I'd be interested in something like that. I've been wanting to do the Grand Illinois…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Apr 27, 2010 to Anyone up for a 1-2wk midwest tour in late May or June?

1 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

"I agree, gabe. The problem is the effects of our liberal indoctrination programs in…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Apr 18, 2010 to OT - Keep Sarah Palin off the Discovery Channel

14 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

"Most conductors don't even care if 5 bikes are in one car, but its nice to see it as…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Apr 14, 2010 to Yeay! More bikes allowed on Metra!

2 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

"Its paved so you should use a ROAD bike and try to maintain 20+ mph so you slip past…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Apr 13, 2010 to

just now

"I would definitely be down for something like this. I used to kayak all the time whe…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Apr 11, 2010 to Biyaking: Any Interest In Biking/Paddling Combo?

9 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Glenn

"Use the trailer and get a new high-spoke (32 min) wheel set and some lower gears. If…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Apr 5, 2010 to I need people's opinions; buy a touring bike or modify my road bike for touring?

26 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by BirdonBike

"This is a troll, right? You shouldn't even be thinking about making time on the LFP…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Apr 2, 2010 to Good Time on the Lake Shore Path

13 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Michael A

"Google has become worse at suggesting routes since it began. I put in my commute tod…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Mar 31, 2010 to NPR story 'bout Google Bike Maps

5 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Carl

"That's cheating. If you take the tailwind then you have to pay with the headwind. Be…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Mar 23, 2010 to Taking the L.S.D. path is alot of fun when...

32 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service