millenial removing Bernie tattoo's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (557) Replies Latest Activity

"My route also makes a fun but pointless excursion to Marktown and involves some conf…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Nov 10, 2012 to Directions to 3 Floyds

18 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by S.Presley☠

"Of course today when it was 0% chance rain for the whole day in the morning forecast…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Nov 9, 2012 to What % chance of rain keeps you off your bike?

62 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Gene Himelstein

"Steel gears are the most durable, but they are heavier than the typical aluminum."

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Nov 9, 2012 to Longer-lasting chains, rear cassettes or derailleurs?

6 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Gene Tenner

"Why are news article so badly written these days? " He was riding west across Skokie…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Nov 9, 2012 to Yet Another Cyclist Was Killed Last Night

27 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Pedal To The People

"I hope it and all "protected" bike lanes go away forever. :)"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Nov 9, 2012 to Kinzie Street Protected Bike Lane Being Removed?

64 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

"They totally messed up "airplane on a conveyor-belt""

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Nov 6, 2012 to Anyone going to Mythbusters Sat Night (non bike related)

7 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by JohnJ Guiry

"The thing that scares me about heavy winds isn't the headwind but the sudden gusting…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Oct 28, 2012 to Anybody else going to wuss out on commuting because of gale force winds?

75 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Hilario Vaquero

"There is stupidity you can predict and I do all the time while riding on the paths a…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Oct 19, 2012 to How did I fall, was it avoidable, and are there any lessons to learn?

30 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"I prefer to train on the parking garage ramp across from the Binny's in Licoln Park."

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Oct 11, 2012 to Hill Training in Chicago

12 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Mike Tobin

"I have a cheep merino base layer I got at Target a few years ago and its the best th…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Oct 9, 2012 to Calling all hardcore FAST commuters - gear question

55 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Jennifer on the lake

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service