Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If ever I'm arrested, it will be for assaulting a pedestrian in the Dearborn PBL

THAT IS ALL. (just kidding.  Assaulting a driver in the PBL is another tempting possibility)

Started by Christine (5.0) in Bikes and Bicycling

19 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Doug Haynes

Wabash is two-way again

For everyone riding through downtown, Wabash has been changed back to a two-way street between Ontario and Superior.

Started by Leah in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Robert Underwood

Art Bike on Craigs List

In perusing the CL saw this and it's awesome: The bike is covered it an amazing boiled wool pattern that I created and sewed onto the bike…

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Feb 20, 2014

Friday 2.21 & 3.7: Computrainer Omnium hosted by Half Acre Cycling

Half Acre Cycling is hosting a computrainer omnium race at Hpi Chicago, a fitness studio near the Irving Park brown line. Tomorrow is race…

Started by Nick W in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Feb 20, 2014

Serfas Thunderbolt USB Rear Light - Locally

This morning I took off my lights off my bike and put them in my bike pocket after locking up my bike. But when I got to my desk, I noticed…

Started by daWillinChi in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by John Durham

Fixed Gear/SS Deep Rim Weinmann DP18s Wheelset For Sale

Selling the above wheel set for $120 obo. They are Weinmann DP18s with a 16t cog and lockring currently installed. Flip flop hub, so…

Started by rwein5 in Marketplace

7 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by igz

Cleaning my singlespeed

I thought I saw something about a shop that was cleaning your bike for $25, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. Anyone have tips/fa…

Started by Julia 3.5/7.5 mi in Bikes and Bicycling

17 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Michael A

My inner hippie

Today I find myself daydreaming about my bicycles. I'd rather be out riding than working. The sun is making me feel human again. I have tho…

Started by Amanda in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Amanda

Riding in the name of Hector Avalos

On a cold Friday night, while riding his bicycle home from work, my friend was struck and killed by a drunk driver. In his memory we will b…

Started by Amie Szymanski in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Andrew Bedno

An interesting gesture

This is not bicycle related but I like the bicycle community and have had some rather sizable responses to topics I have brought up on thec…

Started by Skip Tooth in General Discussion (not bike related)

1 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Thunder Snow

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service