Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interested in bike touring? Join us for GITAP in June!

Grand Illinois Trail and Parks Bike TourJune 14-19, 2015 Ride capacity is over 60% full...don't wait to register! Join us for the 13th annu…

Started by Tania Sebastian in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jan 27, 2015

Jefferson Park: Milwaukee Ave Complete Street Project - UPDATE 2015

Disappointing News on the Northwest Side of the City: “Road diet” dropped from Milwaukee Avenue safety improvement project; pedestrian impr…

Started by Tom Z in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Tom Z

Bike Morton Grove

The Village of Morton Grove just added bike-friendly references to the just approved strategic plan. Show your support by liking the Bike M…

Started by Karen Laner in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jan 26, 2015

frustrations that non bikers won't understand

- that feeling when you are running errands (ie like getting produce from the farmers market and then running into CVS for shampoo or whate…

Started by V W in Bikes and Bicycling

21 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by yai danche

Germany to Reduce Allowable BAL for Cycling?

From DW: http://www.dw.de/drunk-cycling-in-germany-to-face-harsher-assessment/a-18211564 According to the article, some 'experts' favor thi…

Started by Jeff Schneider in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Haddon

Car - Bicycle Accident

I was in a car - bicycle accident on January 1, 2015.  The impact of the collision was quit a shock to my system and left me very confused…

Started by Mark in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by John

Dings, Scratches, Marks, Chips, Worn Spots. - Bicycle Frame Protection ?

http://www.allmountainstyle.com/blogs/news/9697008-ams-honeycomb-frame-guard-xl-product-description I'm noticing that when I lock up, my…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

31 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by David P.

Needed: Heart rate monitor for my Garmin...

Need a chest strap model. Left mine somewhere. Needs to be Garmin or Garmin compatible.

Started by SixtyTwoPercent in Marketplace

4 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Gopher Biker

News this AM that Chicago is to consider allowing cyclists 65 and older to ride on sidewalks, as kids 12 and under are allowed to do.

News this AM that Chicago is to consider allowing cyclists 65 and older to ride on sidewalks, as kids 12 and under are allowed to do. A Cit…

Started by Dean Bekken in Bikes and Bicycling

16 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Jeff Schneider

Bike Dislodged from CTA bus rack on LSD

Today, at approximately 11am, I was on a 146 express from my Uptown neighborhood to downtown. Upon exiting LSD the driver came to an absolu…

Started by Daniel Lewis in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service