Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Controversial Opinion: we cyclists are too preachy

We cyclists are way too damn preachy... I realize I'm being preachy myself here but what I'm getting at is I think a lot of us miss the poi…

Started by V W in Bikes and Bicycling

17 May 5, 2015
Reply by Jeff Schneider

What would you have done?

While riding home last night (about 10:30) on the Lakefront path, I saw a pedestrian ahead of me and I called out "on your left". The woman…

Started by Waymond Smith in Bikes and Bicycling

20 May 5, 2015
Reply by Jeff Schneider

Selling - 2012 Medium, Black, Carbon, S-works Shiv Module Frame

Selling my 2012 Specialized S-works Shiv Module FRAME, size Medium.  Bought the frame last year to do Madison Ironman. It is in excellent c…

Started by Darryl Tyndorf in Marketplace

2 May 5, 2015
Reply by Darryl Tyndorf

Man Arrested After Posting Video Depicting Harassment of Cyclists

http://disinfo.com/2014/05/alabama-man-arrested-posting-videos-depicting-harassment-cyclists/ Man arrested after posting videos depicting…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

7 May 5, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

Hennepin Canal Trail

I'm sure most of you are aware of it, but for those who aren't, the Hennepin Canal Parkway has approximately 155 miles of trail in Bureau,…

Started by mark stetson in Bikes and Bicycling

35 May 5, 2015
Reply by Bob Kastigar

ISO medium size frame road bicycle to borrow for few days

Does anyone have a medium size frame road bicycle a friend can use July 8 through July 12? If so, please let me know so I can put you in to…

Started by Serge Lubomudrov in Bikes and Bicycling

3 May 4, 2015
Reply by Julie Wartell

Biking from Lakeview to Evanston

Hi all, I have a summer job at Northwestern University, and I am going to be living in Lakeview (near the Sheridan/Dakin L stop). What bike…

Started by Ike Swetlitz in Bikes and Bicycling

5 May 4, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

Driver Hits Bicyclist In Head With Hammer.

http://www.10news.com/news/driver-hits-bicyclist-in-head-with-hammer San Diego: May 1, 2015. Driver hits cyclist in head with hammer. Do…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

4 May 4, 2015
Reply by Joe Schmoe

Painful Lakefront Crash and Thank You to Good Bike Samaritans!

Wow. What a bad bike day. Around the Oak Street Beach, I was riding with a friend of mine. There was a group of about 10 boys running in a…

Started by Alex in Bikes and Bicycling

16 May 4, 2015
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

The main thing those crosswalk timers end up doing is making me going through the intersection at full speed with less than a second left.

The crosswalk timers, by now I can tell if I can make it through an intersection or not even if this means I am going nearly as fast as I c…

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

9 May 4, 2015
Reply by Tricolor

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service