Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I found my bike that was stolen, and am going to confront the person. What is the best way to go about confronting the person?

My bike was stolen a few days ago. I don't have a copy of my series number and so therefor the police can do nothing. I set up a time to "b…

Started by Jason Anderson in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Irvin Steinert

Northbrook Velodrome Tonight- Junior Invitational

The big annual Juniors' race at the Ed Rudolph Velodrome in Northbrook is tonight!  (good for spectators, as well as racers) Also, if you d…

Started by Marcus Moore in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jul 23, 2015

Support closing the gap in the Burnham Greenway

From the Active Trans blog: Connecting Chicago to Lansing, Illinois, the Burnham Greenway Trail is a critical route for people walking and…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

Bike Shorts Poll

So I am looking to see what the masses say.   When wearing bike shorts do you wear them as I feel they were intended, Commando, or.....do…

Started by Aaron Bussey in Bikes and Bicycling

55 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Brett Miller

Happy hour is back. Not so sure that's a good thing.

I read today that happy hour is now legal again in Illinois, albeit in slightly limited form. Don't get me wrong -- I have been and still a…

Started by Jim Reho in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

Momentum magazine

Any one have a copy of the July issue of Momentum magazine that you would part with or know a place on near south west side that has them.

Started by GEORGE VANDERFOR in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jul 21, 2015

Help me pick a bicycle computer

Okay, so according to a friend I like to suck the life and fun out of cycling by using a computer to quantify my rides. Anyway, I really li…

Started by kiltedcelt in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by David Barish

Boulevard Lakefront Tour with kids?

Anyone riding with their kids? I plan to do this with my 2 year old son either on my commuter bike or carrying him in a trailer behind my r…

Started by Kelly in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jul 21, 2015

Divvy Raising Daily Rental Fee

So $9.95 is the new 24 hour rate Worth it? I have a yearly membership and love it.

Started by Aaron Bussey in Bikes and Bicycling

12 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Talk about having a bad day at work...

This video of Sky's Geraint Thomas getting knocked off the road and into a pole by another cyclist during Tour de France. Luckily, he is ok…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service