Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

56cm Foundry Ratchet, Full Carbon, Campagnolo, $1600

Hi!I'm selling a 56cm Foundry Ratchet in great condition with a lot of upgrades. It's a full-carbon bike and it weighs a striking 16 pounds…

Started by Scott Chillson in Marketplace

0 Jul 29, 2015

New Feature: Job Postings

I've been noticing a number of new job postings have appeared on the site and I realized it wasn't that easy to find them all - they get a…

Started by Yasmeen in Announcements

3 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Marcus Moore

Chainlink t-shirts selling like hotcakes. Need your input for re-order!

Ok, so I greatly reduced the price of the t-shirt (only $14!) and now I need to do a reorder. Before I do, I was thinking it might be fun t…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Samuel Diaz

2: hitch mount bike carrier

Bike Carrier hitch mounted for 2" hitch.  Bikes mount by sitting on wheels. http://www.thule.com/en-us/us/products/carriers-and-racks/bike-

Started by Bob Kastigar in Marketplace

0 Jul 28, 2015

Cars make way for bikes in transit-oriented housing proposal

Cars make way for bikes in transit-oriented housing proposal "Mayor Rahm Emanuel plans to soon introduce changes to the city's transit-ori…

Started by Tony Adams in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Len Krietz

These Revolutionary Bike Lanes Could Change Cities For The Better

https://urbanful.org/2015/03/11/these-revolutionary-bike-lanes-could-change-cities-for-the-better/ Source : Urbanful.org. Article by Nico…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

bicycle segment on Real Sports

If you have HBO, there is a segment of Real Sports about bicycling in cities.  HBO will be airing the show for the next week, and it is als…

Started by Jeremy in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jul 27, 2015

Aerobars - a fading fad?

Seems like during my biking around the metro area I don't see as many road bikes equipped with aerobars as I used to in the past couple of…

Started by George Schick in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Anne

Bike Jokes

Soliciting jokes and humor related to bikes and bicycling.  Especially hoping for simple, memorable, easily understood and relatable.  No d…

Started by Andrew Bedno in Bikes and Bicycling

24 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Andrew Bedno

Cyclist killed by SUV on near west side. 7/25/15

Source : Chicago Tribune by Sarah Freishat A cyclist was hit and killed by a SUV on the near west side on Saturday night. The 53 year-old m…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Mike Keating

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service