Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale: Bacchetta 26" Red Giro Med recumbent w/improved components & extra studded tires

Bacchetta 26" Red Giro -- $1,300 -- medium size frame w/a  Euromesh seat and a rear & underseat rack.  This 26" Giro has been substant…

Started by Andrea K in Marketplace

0 Aug 9, 2015

Des Plaines River Trail...northbound...does anyone know when it converts from dirt to blacktop/paved?

Also, am looking for a good spot to park and enter the trail. I have two young kids so surface street riding to the trail (from Lakeview) i…

Started by SixtyTwoPercent in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Tony Cambio

Cars in bike lanes #enforce940060

Hi all, I know hashtag campaigns don't have a very good rep, but I have found that tweeting and facebooking things to companies can be some…

Started by Clement Jett in Bikes and Bicycling

45 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Yakkay helmet help!

I bought a great Yakkay helmet that I love (second hand) but the size adjustment piece in the back have come loose - they are no longer in…

Started by Mel in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Marcus Moore

Surly Long Haul Trucker Fork - New in Box

New in box Surly Long Haul Trucker Fork. Size 700c. Cantilever brake bosses. Steerer tube uncut. Original instructions included. $95 cas…

Started by Katie in Marketplace

7 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Chucko

South Side rider Jermaine Lopez - medical expenses help

I don't know Jermaine, but perhaps you do.  He was apparently involved in an accident with a car while riding in SF, CA.  http://www.gofun

Started by mark stetson in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Aug 7, 2015

Last Week - Moving Cross Country, Stuff Must Go!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bop/5156274252.html Here's a link to the last items we're hoping to sell before the move. Also selling…

Started by Dovah Cat in Marketplace

2 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by CityMom

Lake Shore Drive and the Lakefront Trail Redesign: Signage and Education Now

I sent this to the Active Transportation Alliance today: The city is reconstructing the north side Lake Shore Drive and the Lakefront Trail…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Gene Tenner

Chicago Area Rides - Bucket List. What's your Bucket List??

Ok, so this article has a "bucket list" of rides for Chicago. I don't totally agree with it so I decided to write my own bucket list. Feel…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

19 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Fai Mok

Chi-town's new Single Speed Cycle Club Meetup

Chi-town's Single Speed Cycle Club Link Check out the new Meetup group that gets single speed and fixie enthusiasts together for High RPM w…

Started by Alexandre Poupon in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Steve Mac

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service