Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Felt 2013 F75X Cyclocross Bike with extra wheel set 50 cm (I'm 5'6") *price drop*

Just in time for CX season, I'm selling my beloved Felt CX bike along with a second wheel set. $975 OBO bike and 2nd wheel set (tires not…

Started by Yasmeen in Marketplace

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

It may be the end of summer but potholes are forever. Should you repair them if the city has missed your route?

In a nutshell, NO. Bicycling Magazine has a lawyer weigh in the issues with DIY pothole repairs... http://www.bicycling.com/rides/laws/sho

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

Oscar Winnning Chicago Documentarian Creating Doc About Women Biking in Afghanistan

A friend of mine, Caryn Capotosto, that I grew up with in Glen Ellyn is a film producer that is working on a film about female cyclists in…

Started by Mike Keating in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Sep 1, 2015

60cm Rivendell Betty Foy for sale

Hello all, My wife is selling her Betty Foy 60cm. It's a super relaxed, comfy, upright ride, but ultimately doesn't suit her style of ridin…

Started by Joe Alter in Marketplace

2 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Joe Alter

2014 Felt 75X Cross Bike - 53cm - $1000 obo

2014 Felt 75X Cross Bike - 53cm - $1000 obo This is a fantastic entry-level cross bike in perfect condition. It has no more than 30 km on…

Started by Lisa Elliott in Marketplace

0 Sep 1, 2015

What do you think of the "end caps" (cement curbs protecting the bike lane)?

Milwaukee Ave just got them now as well. Did anyone ride Milwaukee this morning that would like to tell us how the commute worked with the…

5 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Gene Tenner

Streetsblog Did a Great Article About Bronzeville Bikes

"It’s been another productive summer for Bronzeville Bikes, an organization that promotes cycling in the historic South Side neighborhood a…

0 Sep 1, 2015

Stolen Fuji Road Bike - Please be on the lookout

Hey Chainlink Friends, Please be on the lookout for my Fuji Altamira 2.0LE. It was stolen Friday afternoon from the McDonald's Cycle center…

Started by Russell in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

single speed/fixed wheeler. weinmann rims formula hubs, white freewheel all black

Looking for a new home for this wheelset: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/bop/5200283385.html

Started by Ethan N-G in Marketplace

0 Aug 31, 2015

Looking for accurate emojis to express your bikey feels? New bicycle emoji keyboard app is coming shortly!

Headwind? KOM Strava status? Rolling Hills? Big Climb? You'll have lots of bikey emojis to choose from. Bicycling Magazine will have a bra…

1 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Nançois

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service